Should all of us white males encourage being a cuckold

Yeah I guess that is a good point , I am just glad it’s more acceptable now a days ..I am not into some of the crazy things people say on here but I do love when my girl fucks a BBC and she is cool with it now she was Alittle skeptical at first that I wasn’t interested in her anymore and stuff like that

Very true on vacation norm. That’s how we started in Jamaica some years back. I was very much into beach and sailing stuff at resort. Husband wasn’t. I did a lot of booze cruises with folks. Funny how music and day drinking on sailboat will loosen clothing an nerves.. first you dancing with guy to island music then nude on sailboat 😂

Seems it’s becoming more normalized and accepted. Some of us just truly desire this lifestyle and everything that comes with it. Acceptance and non judgement and I think if more men knew about it and understood it there would be a lot more husbands open and into it. I support and encourage the lifestyle and I hope others do in a way that enhances their relationships.

Back