Should all of us white males encourage being a cuckold

no matter how much some would like it, or no matter how much it frightens the rest, it is more and more spreading on the Internet and therefore in the minds of users! For example, my wife always advises her girlfriends before starting to cheat on her hubby, to rummage through his computer and see what content he is watching: 80% of her girlfriends found sites from their husbands related, if not completely with a cuckold, then at least with swing! and then there are already many options on how to bring the hubby to accept that his wife needs a more gifted bull! some people turn to us for help with this!
Wish my wife had a friend like your wife

I remember how my friend, ******* beer with me on the balcony, admitted that he would like his wife to have a huge cock, since he has only five inches and his full wife This is clearly not satisfying ... but he is afraid of her in this to admit that such a fantasy excites him, because he does not want her to consider him a pervert!
as it turned out at the same time, his wife, in the kitchen helping my wife prepare snacks, admitted that she had been fantasizing about cheating on her husband for a long time, since his micropenis clearly does not satisfy her, but she is afraid that he will take it aggressively and will not understand her needs! of course, that same evening I took a moment to tell my wife about my friend's fantasies and she laughed and told me about his wife's desire, comma and that very evening We made them sit opposite each other and reveal all their fantasies True, we had to get them a little *******! the very next weekend They went with us to the club where my friend's wife met the bull!

I remember how my friend, ******* beer with me on the balcony, admitted that he would like his wife to have a huge cock, since he has only five inches and his full wife This is clearly not satisfying ... but he is afraid of her in this to admit that such a fantasy excites him, because he does not want her to consider him a pervert!
as it turned out at the same time, his wife, in the kitchen helping my wife prepare snacks, admitted that she had been fantasizing about cheating on her husband for a long time, since his micropenis clearly does not satisfy her, but she is afraid that he will take it aggressively and will not understand her needs! of course, that same evening I took a moment to tell my wife about my friend's fantasies and she laughed and told me about his wife's desire, comma and that very evening We made them sit opposite each other and reveal all their fantasies True, we had to get them a little *******! the very next weekend They went with us to the club where my friend's wife met the bull!
Can we come for dinner

Yes. After so many centuries of racism it is preferable to breed white people out. Not only should it be encouraged to see your white gf/wife blacked, white men should be encouraged to be humiliated. When the bull choses to nut in her, on her tits, or ass, white men should be normalized to lick it up and be emasculated. Movies should always have white women and black men, white male character should also reference their enjoyment of eating black nut. Commercials should have a white male and female raising black children. Social media trends talking about small white penises should be everywhere to associate white men as inferior so white girls globally become curious. White females should not only be made curious in the US but as far as the small villages of Russia, Ukraine, Bosnia, Finland, Bulgaria, etc until interracial cuckolding is everywhere until we replace whites with a strong black populace.

1657714696.gif
I love your thing and vision as limp sisicuckold beta white boi I support it however is required thank you for sharing your vision

Back