She fucked or she been fucked

Kudalskies

Couple
What is the correct way of saying it: Wife fucked her BBC or the BBC fucked her, or she been fucked by him?
English is my second language so.. I like one explain why say she fucked him while it is clearly she has no dick to fuck him with but instead she has holes that get fucked?
Or maybe it is the position she's in with her bull... if she's on top she's fucking him or if she's on bottom or in doggy she's being fucked by him
pls explain

Usually I fuck them but I have had a couple that completly fucked the ******* out of me., 🤪
Im.a wife guy that has had sex with other women thzn my wife one was 15 years older than me i was 37 at the te she taight me a thing or two.we playrd for sll most a years Age hasits rewatds

I prefer “she fucked him”. It makes her seem like it was as much her idea as his. You can GET fucked while asleep. You’re not gonna fuck someone while asleep tho. That’s the difference for me.

What is the correct way of saying it: Wife fucked her BBC or the BBC fucked her, or she been fucked by him?
English is my second language so.. I like one explain why say she fucked him while it is clearly she has no dick to fuck him with but instead she has holes that get fucked?
Or maybe it is the position she's in with her bull... if she's on top she's fucking him or if she's on bottom or in doggy she's being fucked by him
pls explain
Doesn't matter it all comes down to be a BBC slut

Back