serious only,how long a bull last with a white cuckold couple?AND COULD THESE RELATIONSHIPS LASTS

We had a regular lover for about six months she enjoyed it but it eventually fizzled out. We'd do a long term lover if we could get our schedules coordinated and they really hit it off on a level that was more than our parts fit together well.

White couples only in this life style reply"

Our relationship with our black friend was special. Some couples incorporated an unknown black man at their lives, because they're needing a change in their sexual life style.
Our story is too long to be posted again here (you can find several of my posts in this site about it, if you wish to know it). So "our black friend" was more than a simple "friend". He had been my wife's boyfriend before me. Even when I met her, (we worked in the same place) they were still having their relationship.
A good coworker of mine used to call our sexual affair like "a crazy people case".
Our black friend Axel was visiting us during almost one year, between 2012 and 2013. Later we stopped seeing him for two different motives: one, he had met a divorced woman, who with he wished to start a serious relation, and second, my wife Susie felt that our affair had lasted enought.

My wife and I's wants are for a man in her life as a regular relationship. One in which he can be with her in our house or his. One that allows for her to have the comfort of knowing she has her husband as well as having a man and she can feel comfortable that she will stay healthy. We have had one relationship like this that lasted a little over a year other then that we have found the men are just looking for a "hit it and quit it" (as my wife calls it) deal

We have many black lovers. We've known some of them for years. The sex keeps getting better. One local lover has been in our bed for over 8 years. The sex is extraordinary - literally sizzling - we are in awe of how it keeps getting better.
We totally enjoy new men, meeting new lovers, - but we keep the good ones, no doubt.

Never anything long term though my ex-wife and I discussed it even going so far as considering hosting international students for summers or semesters, specifically from African countries in hopes of finding a young african studd to live with us and take care of her needs. We divorced too soon for anything solid to form but I do dream of one day meeting the right woman, accepting of this lifestyle and either having a long term boyfriend or one getting her pregnant for a permanent bond with us, attached for life to her baby daddy and allowing him to come over and take her whenever he wishes and possibly stay with us after the pregnancy to promote the sensual sexual bond with her and our baby. I would love a pic of all us together while she breastfeeds our baby and then watch them sensually fuck each other as baby mama and baby daddy. The excitement of her giving herself regularly to her black lover that she connected with so deeply as to choose to have his baby makes me cum everytime just thinking about it

I think we white couples do want permanent relationship was dominant bulls. I remember few years ago we met one BBC he was amazing. Wife loved his built and strokes. She asked me if I can request him to live with us. ******* were too young by then. He refused and only wanted her pussy. Wife ,was even will to run with him but he lost interest after few months. Very sad

We have been in the lifestyle for close to 10 years. During that time she had a BF for over a year until we moved. We have always had a great relationship and her playing or having a BBC bf just makes things that much funner

The regular long term situation is something that we have been seeking ever since we stumbled into this situation just over two years ago but from our experience it only ever lasts a few meets due to the unreliable nature of the guys we have met.
But we would do a regular long term shared wife/hotwife relationship where she has her white husband and her BBC Bull. The genuine three way deal, if only.

Back