serious only,how long a bull last with a white cuckold couple?AND COULD THESE RELATIONSHIPS LASTS

A good man can go for hours and hours with a few well-timed breaks. If he brings a friend or two, it is easy.

Oh?! You meant long term.

Most are just a one time or a few times. But, its a numbers game. Be careful, pick the right ones and treat them very well, you will get a few good ones.

We see other men, but I have had the same regular bull for over 7 years now.

20+ years active here my wife has gone both routs she’s had 3 different LTR and is currently in a relationship for 5 years. At our ages it just is so much more convenient and fulfilling. This is her third LTR

Thats because you guys just see this as sexual. I am friends with all the regulars that i have met in this lifestyle and some I have known since college

My wife has had several longer term BFs who became friends of ours--especially hers! She has traveled with them and even visited his mom with one! Her longest and most intense was 4 years. They were a very loving couple! She left him because she knew he wanted ******* and she could not have them! Her latest is younger than our sons and is 4 months in! Gotta love it!

My wife has had 3 in 9 years of cuckolding me. The current one is coming up on 2 years and they may last a very long time. They are in love with each other which I support very much. He is older than the other two were. She is 58 and he is 63 and they seem to have a solid relationship and they both know I'm very happy about it. He gives her romance, love and a very big cock which she takes anytime he wants it. Sometimes I'm invited to watch other times I just listen to her and all the bed noise. I love being her cuck and she knows it.

wife was in a relation ship with bull for 6 months
then one nite he passed her off to a friend an told her not to bother him anymore
now the new bull is sharing her with his friends
so she doesnt know how long this will last

we had two men who we have been seeing for over a decade. Usually the men are for a year or the length of time she works on a project and she usually has two or more men but sometimes it was one. At home there has always been men some of who were around for a couple of years or many just a few times. It can be dry for months or like one time three guys one day and three the next just because she could. long term is nice but just once can be fun as well

Reading these postings I was wondering if couples who have had long term relationships with bulls if these factors play into a more lasting relationship?

1. Does having the wife and Bull be intimate apart from the cuck keep the relationship last longer?
2. Does a ducks submission to either wife or bull keep the relationship longer?

My wife has had 3 in 9 years of cuckolding me. The current one is coming up on 2 years and they may last a very long time. They are in love with each other which I support very much. He is older than the other two were. She is 58 and he is 63 and they seem to have a solid relationship and they both know I'm very happy about it. He gives her romance, love and a very big cock which she takes anytime he wants it. Sometimes I'm invited to watch other times I just listen to her and all the bed noise. I love being her cuck and she knows it.

That's beautiful. My wife has been Black-only since we married. I have always fantasized about her falling in love with one of her Bulls but I'm not sure I could handle it. One of my favorite masturbation fantasies is her sitting on my face while she kisses him and tells him how much she loves him. Gets me every time.

Short term could be fun and I enjoyed a few but I preferred longer term. I had 4 long term arrangements lasting between 2 and 8 years, Two of the wives got very attached to me. In all 4 I got on well with the husbands, never disrespecting them. The longest arrangement, 8 years, ended when they split up but a couple of years later when he remarried his second wife became available to me but it wasn't the same. Maybe age played a part.

Back