serious only,how long a bull last with a white cuckold couple?AND COULD THESE RELATIONSHIPS LASTS

I have had some that only lasted a few weeks, but on the other hand I am still dating my last boyfriend before I met hubby and that has been going on for 20 years now. In hindsight, I guess I should have married him.
amazing. the men not only get to stay in your life, but get to enjoy fucking you, too!

Italian women and couples on the North Coast of Kenya and Germans on the South Coast of Kenya. British and Scandinavians go to Gambia. Big network.

Hmmm well I can tell you that we've been to Hedonism in Jamaica and it wasn't hard to find a bull. I also understand that is some areas of Africa it's become quite the business for white women to travel on vacation for this exact purpose.

I guess that would depend on how much we're willing to give and how far we're willing to go to keep the bull's interested, and what the Bull desires from his woman and the cuckold

We have been in the interracial lifestyle 13 years, during which there were a few one-nighters, most went for a few months, the first guy was 1 year +, and currently, who is our favorite of all, 2.5 years. Over these 13 years, for various reasons, we have gone many months without any play time with a black man.

Long term works if there is no jealousy or insecurity. I want to know every inch of that white flesh and pleasure it to the point that the white woman cant do without my masculine, dominant BBC.
No jealousy or insecurity here, but we've called time on our bull as of last night because he didn't turn up for a meet when we had booked a room and travelled to meet him. No message, no reply to our messages - he did this once before. It isn't difficult to be courteous, so why are so many bulls so unreliable? What an absolute tosser he turned out to be.

No jealousy or insecurity here, but we've called time on our bull as of last night because he didn't turn up for a meet when we had booked a room and travelled to meet him. No message, no reply to our messages - he did this once before. It isn't difficult to be courteous, so why are so many bulls so unreliable? What an absolute tosser he turned out to be.

Do you consider it more as a change in culture?

Do you consider it more as a change in culture?
You mean a cultural difference? Between black and white?
No. I think the self assurance that many bulls have can spill over into arrogance sometimes and turn some into, what we call in my part of the world, 'gobshites'.

My wife and her first black lover, Jack, were together for over 13 years, from Fran's mid 20's to her late 30's. They had, by my rough count, over 200 dates together. After he moved (government job) to the east coast it became very difficult to meet. He did treat us to a 10 day vacation in Vegas and a 2 week stay at his east coast (outside of Washington) house. Both of those times, were to say the least, simply amazing. Wish I had videos of their "sessions". :blackheart::blackheart::blackheart:

That's good. Does she have a bull now? Have your bulls since been so committed?

How did you find a bull?
Well we found him on a dating site. Where we live there is a very small black population so it is difficult to meet under 'conventional' circumstances. Having said that, the majority seem to meet using dating apps these days.

I have been with my current couples (5 in total) for many years. 4 of them for 5+ years.
The reason is simple. We fit into each others lives pretty well. I do not obviously see them all the time.
They are also fully aware that I am with other couples. We all have professional lives that keep us busy.
I usually only see them on weekends or vacations, each a couple of times throughout the year. It keeps it fresh and we don't get tired of each other.

I don't normally see other women outside of this group because I don't need to.

J

I have been with my current couples (5 in total) for many years. 4 of them for 5+ years.
The reason is simple. We fit into each others lives pretty well. I do not obviously see them all the time.
They are also fully aware that I am with other couples. We all have professional lives that keep us busy.
I usually only see them on weekends or vacations, each a couple of times throughout the year. It keeps it fresh and we don't get tired of each other.

J
Are they long term or just once

J
This is the perfect situation I think James. Shame we're about four thousand miles away in Wales! Lol

We would be interested in hearing from other couples that did this and how they managed it with friends, family and jobs and all.

We are going into our 5th year with one of our very close friends. we are non-exclusive, but we have been seeing him off-and-on for almost five years now, and it has been fantastic. He knows what I like, and I know what he likes. There is definitely a comfort level!

usually it has been for a year or as long as my wife worked at a project and then there has often been two or more men. At home she has had two men for over a decade and then some for several years and most just short term. It is best if you can have regular men for a host of reasons but comfort is a big one.

We met this young black man 17 years ago. It started as a threesum. Then he invited us to some parties. The parties progressed from swinger parties to black cock for the wives. One night, he and my wife went to a bedroom alone. The next party was the first bareback experience she had with him. The next party resulted in an invitation to come to his house alone. After much discussion, I finally agreed to her meeting him alone. That has continued for 16 years. We recently moved so she sees him less frequently.

We are snowbirds now. He visits for several days each year. They spend those days in our bedroom while I get the master bedroom and wait on them. Attached a picture I took when I walked into our hotel room. They had met 6 hours earlier and I thought they would be finished by then since we were to go to dinner with some others friends. Wrong.IMG_0377.JPG

Back