serious only,how long a bull last with a white cuckold couple?AND COULD THESE RELATIONSHIPS LASTS

It doesn't last long despite the fact that I have been looking for a long term playmate. All the guys (whom mostly seem to be married) say that they are also looking for a long term situation too but usually it ends after 2 to 3 times. Very unreliable :(

[QUOTfriendsBustyHotwifeLou, post: 1144281, member: 96077"]The regular long term situation is something that we have been seeking ever since we stumbled into this situation just over two years ago but from our experience it only ever lasts a few meets due to the unreliable nature of the guys we have met.
But we would do a regular long term shared wife/hotwife relationship where she has her white husband and her BBC Bull. The genuine three way deal, if only.[/QUOTE]
Hey,friends this bull only do long term relationships so much better (safe and very secure)u agree. Try me-inbox

The length of time depends on the people involved and their outside interests as well. We've had a couple of longer term friendships with men she met 2-4 times a year that lasted up to 3 years. A couple ended when her lover got serious about another woman--and we are not interested in serious romance. A lot depends on the chemistry, and the respect. On the longer term it is easier to call someone up on a Sunday afternoon and invite them down for the night on the spur of the moment. Everyone involved knows how it is going to evolve. As longer term bareback usually begins after the 3ed meeting (and a test). She's had two that she went as far as calling her black boyfriends. It has been a while since we have found someone serious that would actually meet-- and would read a profile first.

That'sTE="AnnWill, post: 1173805, member: 96804"]The length of time depends on the people involved and their outside interests as well. We've had a couple of longer term friendships with men she met 2-4 times a year that lasted up to 3 years. A couple ended when her lover got serious about another woman--and we are not interested in serious romance. A lot depends on the chemistry, and the respect. On the longer term it is easier to call someone up on a Sunday afternoon and invite them down for the night on the spur of the moment. Everyone involved knows how it is going to evolve. As longer term bareback usually begins after the 3ed meeting (and a test). She's had two that she went as far as calling her black boyfriends. It has been a while since we have found someone serious that would actually meet-- and would read a profile first.[/QUOTE]
That's so important chemistry ,truth and honesty only bareback fucking .feeling each other deep!

Don't,UOTE="Hot Baby, post: 1144385, member: 57849"]It doesn't last long despite the fact that I have been looking for a long term playmate. All the guys (whom mostly seem to be married) say that they are also looking for a long term situation too but usually it ends after 2 to 3 times. Very unre
do' nt give yet ,same here looking for long term - bull couple relationship for only bareback fucking , need feeling more exciting

Hoped wife would fall in love and she almost did had we not run into relationship issues (unrelated) that led to divorce. We both really hit it off with a young athlete hung early 20s guy. He was cool and she really liked him, and started to develop feelings for him. He fucked the hell out of her everytime, he could have been the one but it wasnt meant to be. We both discussed if she did find the one she had permission to develope it and be ok with admitted she loved sex with him more and wanted to be with him. Thats what she and I wanted, someone she could have a relationship with to become an extra boyfriend and more. She wanted one special one who she preferred sexually to allow him into our lives as a friend and lover and told me she was scared of allowing that to happen as she might only want him sexually and want him a lot. How would he fit into our lives? I told her not to worry, i would submit and be the cuckold if that occurred. She already didnt want to have sex with me after her lovers were gone, instead she preferred oral pleasure if anything so it didnt interfer physically with her pussy and where her bull had just fucked her and left his load.

Hoped wife would fall in love and she almost did had we not run into relationship issues (unrelated) that led to divorce. We both really hit it off with a young athlete hung early 20s guy. He was cool and she really liked him, and started to develop feelings for him. He fucked the hell out of her everytime, he could have been the one but it wasnt meant to be. We both discussed if she did find the one she had permission to develope it and be ok with admitted she loved sex with him more and wanted to be with him. Thats what she and I wanted, someone she could have a relationship with to become an extra boyfriend and more. She wanted one special one who she preferred sexually to allow him into our lives as a friend and lover and told me she was scared of allowing that to happen as she might only want him sexually and want him a lot. How would he fit into our lives? I told her not to worry, i would submit and be the cuckold if that occurred. She already didnt want to have sex with me after her lovers were gone, instead she preferred oral pleasure if anything so it didnt interfer physically with her pussy and where her bull had just fucked her and left his load.

When you say she preferred oral sex do you mean receiving or giving? Regardless, it's still sex and a great sustainable way for you to maintain an erotic physical bond.

Me and my ex had a bull he lasted 4 years before he decided to quit the life. My ex decided to settle down as well.

We prefer a long term friend for both of us and bull for her. We had one last six months and it was a lot of fun. The more sex you have with someone the better it is. We are talking to another guy now but not been able to meet. Hopefully it will turn into something.

We have had a couple regular fwb relationships, the main problem is that they are living separate lives and their lives take them away from the area. My first was a coach at a university here who visited me every two weeks for six months until he took another job in Texas. My second was a young guy who got a scholarship to play football at UGA, he was around our house for 3-4 months and we still talk all the time.

We are going on five months with our first interracial triad, and it's going strong. We're still learning about each partner's desires and needs. It probably helps that our black friend is from out of town and only flies in a couple of times a month.

Wife's first LTR with BBC was about 5 years ago. He could be very kinky and used my mouth a couple times when she had some surgery. She told him (and me) she loved him. But alas, he went for greener (younger) pasture after about 2 years. She has been with her current lover for over a year now. He is straight and very vanilla with her. He comes over and leaves a deposit almost every Saturday night. I stay in the basement until he is done and after a while my wife comes down and let's me get a few licks. When he doesn't stay all night I go up after he leaves and eat her good. She had a couple short terms in between but we are all about long-term anymore. The chase got old after many years of swinging.

having on mind that in our case, we dont have conditions in our country to do long term cuckold bull relationship, we focused on our vacation time, when 2 of us alone can met some BBC , in that case, it will be 2 week thing, and then back home to "regular" sex life, but even that is better then never :)
We do the same would like a regular bull though

White couples only in this life style reply"
We are not white couples but I think human nature is same so it applies to all couples in this life style. Most of her lover proved like one night stand, 3 lasted for 5 year & only one guy lasted for 20 year. To last longer needs compatibility, of mind & body both & not just a body. Once the fantasy is full filled, couple loses the motivation to continue unless the person is interesting in some way like having a good sense of humour, good communication skill, well-read person etc.

Back