serious only,how long a bull last with a white cuckold couple?AND COULD THESE RELATIONSHIPS LASTS

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by tstud, Feb 13, 2015.

1. tstud

tstud Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    White couples only in this life style reply"

2. rickastley

rickastley Member

US
    In my experience, they tend to fizzle after a few meetings and don't last.

biwhitecple and tstud like this.
  3. tstud

US
    Tell me would you like a long term relationship with a bull,or just a sex session and continue seeking?

jazz smooth and spin419 like this.
  4. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    Love long term

Roy Randall, spin419 and tstud like this.
  5. tstud

US
    I' m a bull that just long term relationship, cause better preforming from me.

Roy Randall, k@A and spin419 like this.
  6. James Blackmon

James Blackmon Active Member

I have been involved with the same couples for up to 4 years! It takes work and understanding that shit happens and that "dates" might have to get rescheduled...no one can get too possessive...and all must be happy with the set up.

7. marriedcouple2014

marriedcouple2014 Active Member

having on mind that in our case, we dont have conditions in our country to do long term cuckold bull relationship, we focused on our vacation time, when 2 of us alone can met some BBC , in that case, it will be 2 week thing, and then back home to "regular" sex life, but even that is better then never :)

8. DeeDeeinCO

DeeDeeinCO Well-Known Member

Our current live-in has been with us for about seven months now. We have had others live with us for up to three years. One bull I have known and been dating for about 2o years now. So, it can happen.

9. spin419

spin419 Well-Known Member

US
    I'd almost imagine the ideal scenario being an arrangement that pairs the wife with a skilled, very well endowed partner with whom she shares a powerful attraction and terrific raw sexual chemistry, also either married or in a strong relationship with a partner who knows and approves of HIS thing on the side, in many ways a counterpart to the male of the other couple.

This will probably get some harsh blowback but I'd think there must be at least some women who'd get off on their mate being prized and coveted for his alpha sexual quality. Of course there could be other reasons for/factors in her assent as well.

10. Mississaugacpl

Mississaugacpl Member

Canada
    We only do long term

jazz smooth and tstud like this.
  11. spin419

US
    A situation where a connection is apparent to everyone, and the bull and wife are given the time and space to really grow something special, something that spices and enriches a marriage and three lives.

12. tstud

US
    That's the answer !space and time .

inkedangels and spin419 like this.
  13. tstud

US
    It's much more fun ,builds long relationship,trust togetherness!

14. tstud

US
    That's so important!!

k@A and spin419 like this.
  15. spin419

US
    How can it not be so? I'm sure a one off encounter can be thrilling for everyone, but the reward in getting to really know a partner intimately, to then hunger for THAT person and THEIR body, to be invested in each other's pleasure and satisfaction would take it to a different place. Only an arrangement that gives lovers the opportunity to relax into their sharing maximizes its potential. I guess that's what I'd idealize above all else, and would wish for for my wife..... even before I'd have the first wish for seeing what they've made from their passion, how high they take each other.

jazz smooth, wbfbm19 and tstud like this.
  16. tstud

US
    Hey, friends this sounds so seriously, I' m a master stud bull ,three years for four couples ,but ended several months ago ,if it's real u never want ends, love to chat
    and swap emails or photos!! Waiting reply!!

rickastley, spin419 and wbfbm19 like this.
  17. rickastley

rickastley Member

US
    I think a long term relationship would be ideal so we could both be comfortable and know we are being safe.

theshaw81 likes this.
  18. spin419

US
    and I don't necessarily mean space in a sense implying their play must be private. more in the sense that whether the husband is physically there or not, that he not act as an impediment to the natural progression of what the wife and her lover create together. if he's allowing her (and her lover) this, he shouldn't intrude or distract or have a chilling effect on their expression.

19. SAMR

SAMR Well-Known Member

US
    Sex session and keep looking. Not looking for a relationship.

tstud likes this.
  20. tstud

US
    You're right for some white couples! // but truful cock size keep most looking ,after stretching out wife pussy u don't stop !!

#20 tstud, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2015