batman69

Couple
I've been here for about a month now, I have shared my dick pictures with some of the couples here as well but by far this is the most intense couple. We have been going back and forth now and the cuck is a little hesitant and shy. He can't fuck his wife when she is in heat and he wants me to fuck her while he watches. He's afraid of losing her though but I promised him that it'll just be a bang, so as his wife. I have been teasing his wife lately, the only problem is he lives in a different state and he offered to pay for my trip and stay for a weekend. As you can see his wife wants it bad! He did mention that she hasn't been with any black dick before and she is gunna be tight! He wants me so bad although I did mention that there are a lot of bulls in NY.I think its wife nagging on me as she think my dick is just a perfect size! Cuck also mentioned he likes to be humiliated and he wants his face under her while i fuck the ovaries outta his wife.

They both will be reading this (but won't reply), I also did mention that I'll post this and share one of the videos they sent me. They didn't mind.

Guy - 34, Chubby,Arab, lives in NY
Girl - 30, Slim,Asian, lives in NY

what do you guys think ?

I've been here for about a month now, I have shared my dick pictures with some of the couples here as well but by far this is the most intense couple. We have been going back and forth now and the cuck is a little hesitant and shy. He can't fuck his wife when she is in heat and he wants me to fuck her while he watches. He's afraid of losing her though but I promised him that it'll just be a bang, so as his wife. I have been teasing his wife lately, the only problem is he lives in a different state and he offered to pay for my trip and stay for a weekend. As you can see his wife wants it bad! He did mention that she hasn't been with any black dick before and she is gunna be tight! He wants me so bad although I did mention that there are a lot of bulls in NY.I think its wife nagging on me as she think my dick is just a perfect size! Cuck also mentioned he likes to be humiliated and he wants his face under her while i fuck the ovaries outta his wife.

They both will be reading this (but won't reply), I also did mention that I'll post this and share one of the videos they sent me. They didn't mind.

what do you guys think ?
Take the trip, you have nothing to lose.
She looks nice, with a nice pussy.
Go give her what she needs.

what do you guys think ?
Her pussy is so tiny that I bet you will have a lot of fun but will also ejacilate fast. Of course she will have most pleasure having her vagina filly stretched and filled up if you are really big.

what do you guys think ?
What a good cuck husband and hot wife he has she would definitely be a BBC black owned hot wife let’s give them what they really need and deserve love the post.

what do you guys think ?
What are you waiting for? :giggle::sex:
Please, share you adventures with us :p

what do you guys think ?
This video aside, have you done a real live facetime with them to make sure this is not some random amateur video they sent you? Also, don't go to their home, get a hotel so you are on neutral ground. If they are gonna pay for the trip, then you get the hotel. Good luck and may the ******* be with you.

This video aside, have you done a real live facetime with them to make sure this is not some random amateur video they sent you? Also, don't go to their home, get a hotel so you are on neutral ground. If they are gonna pay for the trip, then you get the hotel. Good luck and may the ******* be with you.
Yes we video called a couple of times. They try to tease me 😈 the cuck is weak! And I like it that way. You tell him to shut up and he does, good boy!

what do you guys think ?

just be careful and I wouldn't do it sounds like they have allot of insecurities to work through with their marriage. Not a situation you want to get caught up in imho
I agree with your thoughts here.
I have talked to a lot of couples and have a lot of experienced with first timers and inexperienced couples.
The biggest thing is to only meet up with couples that are Ready to be on the same page. And it sounds like this couple is NOT READY yet.
It was harder for couples to accept this type of help before the pandemic, but now zoom calls are so common its amazing to offer this.
But I try and do 2 or 3 zoom sessions with couples before I even meet with them in person.
As a bull, you have to wear a couple different hats.
1. The Sex hat of course. You need to bring the heat in bed
2. The social worker hat. You need to help the couple walk this path. You cannot just fuck the wife and bounce, you can, but that's not what a bull does and that's not what the lifestyle wants
3. The seducer hat. You need to understand psychology and how people think. You want to seduce the wife, while not undermining the husbands credibility in the relationship. Unless you are trying to "steal" the wife from the husband and you want to marry her yourself, why would you want to undermine the hubby. The best part of this lifestyle is that I get to have sex with the most gorgeous, sexy wives and their husbands handle all the day to day duties of the relationship.

It's simply the best!!

I agree with your thoughts here.
I have talked to a lot of couples and have a lot of experienced with first timers and inexperienced couples.
The biggest thing is to only meet up with couples that are Ready to be on the same page. And it sounds like this couple is NOT READY yet.
It was harder for couples to accept this type of help before the pandemic, but now zoom calls are so common its amazing to offer this.
But I try and do 2 or 3 zoom sessions with couples before I even meet with them in person.
As a bull, you have to wear a couple different hats.
1. The Sex hat of course. You need to bring the heat in bed
2. The social worker hat. You need to help the couple walk this path. You cannot just fuck the wife and bounce, you can, but that's not what a bull does and that's not what the lifestyle wants
3. The seducer hat. You need to understand psychology and how people think. You want to seduce the wife, while not undermining the husbands credibility in the relationship. Unless you are trying to "steal" the wife from the husband and you want to marry her yourself, why would you want to undermine the hubby. The best part of this lifestyle is that I get to have sex with the most gorgeous, sexy wives and their husbands handle all the day to day duties of the relationship.

It's simply the best!!
Good advices for every black man who wants to be a bull (hoping all of you ;) )

Last edited:

what do you guys think ?
Lucky I’d be down

what do you guys think ?
She definitely needs to be breeded by bbc sweet looking puss

You gotta give her what they both want, a nice black dick. Look at that little pink pussy just dying for a black dick to pound it. And you can be her first. Times like this I wish I were a well hung black man instead of an average dick white guy

what do you guys think ?
Oh she needs black.

what do you guys think ?
This story has so many red flags to the point I don't think it's real or genuine. I've been doing this for almost a decade and I can tell you any couple living in NYC isn't fixated on just one guy, they have plenty of men to choose from that are exceptional that live in their city.

Back