Scared/terrified of being black-bred?

Why are so many white members of b2w IR community less accepting of having biracial baby?

• My friends and family will never accept biracial babies.

• My friends and family may grudgingly accept biracial babies but it will take some work.

• I don't like the public's reactions to biracial babies.

• I'm married to a white man and a biracial baby would raise eyebrows.

• I want babies that look like me.

• I'm not scared of having biracial babies but I can't have any more babies.

• I already have biracial baby(ies) and I love them dearly.

• I want biracial babies. I can care less what friends and family think.

• I rather not say.

Results are only viewable after voting.
In the name of honesty I would be somewhat scared of having a baby of any color. I am not a mom and not looking to be quite yet minus family request. On the flip side of that I accept that enjoying an active sexual lifestyle I am taking the risk of becoming pregnant and I accept that as well. If I was to become pregnant I would welcome my baby regardless of the color. So I am not trying to get pregnant but also willing to accept it if it happens.

I understand your question, but you lead off with thought as if breeding is supposed to be expected. One's involvement in the lifestyle does not or should not mean their desire to not procreate that they are on a different agenda. I'm not poking at you I assure. However, I ask, are you into breeding? Or better yet, are of the mindset that you should be allowed or expected to breed?
No, I'm not and I'm not encouraging anyone to breed. I'm however surprised that the only reason some members are opposed to breeding has to do with race. I don't think that a woman who is comfortable to fuck black men regularly and enjoys it every time should be afraid to have a baby simply because the baby is biracial and they don't know how to "explain a biracial baby to friends and family." That reason seems hypocritical and phony to me. After all, the purpose of b2w as a community is to promote black-white relationships. How do you promote something you can't explain? That's the point of the thread.

In the name of honesty I would be somewhat scared of having a baby of any color. I am not a mom and not looking to be quite yet minus family request. On the flip side of that I accept that enjoying an active sexual lifestyle I am taking the risk of becoming pregnant and I accept that as well. If I was to become pregnant I would welcome my baby regardless of the color. So I am not trying to get pregnant but also willing to accept it if it happens.
Don't get pregnant until you're ready if you can avoid it. But don't be opposed to getting pregnant simply because you can't explain a biracial baby to your friends and family. If you are in a biracial lifestyle and you enjoy it and you are a proud member of b2w community, you should be able to explain a biracial baby to anyone if it happens. That's the point here.

I've noticed that so many white women including white couples on b2w IR community are terrified of having biracial baby. Surprising discovery for me! It seems ironic to me, at least, that a community built upon accepting and destigmatizing white-black relationship and sex is less accepting of the byproduct of that relationship. So, I have a poll up on this topic. I encourage all to participate. Be brutally honest with your responses. No judgment. No right or wrong answers ... just your view. And, so you know, the poll is anonymous.
Maybe they just don’t want babies, or more babies… I think in any aspect of open sexual relationships, there is concern for discretion, safety and maturity.
A pregnancy represents a new life and a significant responsibility, and the most distasteful aspect of cuckold Fetish lifestyles is to treat pregnancy as a sexual conquest item.

I love your attitude. It is important to welcome any baby and love him/her of course as they all deserve that.

Right? It’s a simple concept. You should never have a baby driven by a kink
I know that you live in the "Never" world. The bad news is that it's a fantasy. There's a long list of the "Never" propositions I can come up with like "You should NEVER have sex with any man other than your husband." Or "A woman should NEVER have a baby out of wedlock," and so forth. You can come up with a million other "Never" propositions. The point is the word- never looks great on paper; in the real world, it doesn't apply, at least not in most cases. So, quit living in that world; it's a phony world.

I know that you live in the "Never" world. The bad news is that it's a fantasy. There's a long list of the "Never" propositions I can come up with like "You should NEVER have sex with any man other than your husband." Or "A woman should NEVER have a baby out of wedlock," and so forth. You can come up with a million other "Never" propositions. The point is the word- never looks great on paper; in the real world, it doesn't apply, at least not in most cases. So, quit living in that world; it's a phony world.
No. You’re pushing a kink. That’s what white guys like you do. There are plenty of ways to have safe sex. You won’t have to worry about that

No. You’re pushing a kink. That’s what white guys like you do. There are plenty of ways to have safe sex. You won’t have to worry about that
No. I'm not pushing for anything. I'm just saying that some women here are inadvertently promoting a racist view when they say "I can't explain biracial pregnancy to friends and family" as the only reason for not wanting to be pregnancy. Those are their words, not mine. If you fuck a black man regularly, it's time to stand up and defend your choice. Quit hiding your lifestyle. That's all I'm saying.

It's my considered opinion that the lack of women commenting is b/c very few women, and especially wives, have had a biracial baby. Despite what we see in the media and as we conduct our lives, when considering the totality of white women, the number who have conceived and given birth to a biracial baby is statistically small, and that is a generous description. When you add marriage to the equation the percentage drops further, and though I have no metrics to quote I doubt the number of white women with biracial ******* is >3% and for white wives with a white husband it is >1%.

peer pressure, family, etc shouldnt matter...all that should matter is are those involved happy? are and will the children be well taken care of? thats all that matters, not what others think

Back