I love supporting white women who carry a black man's baby in their belly!

n/a

Male
I'm a younger decent looking white guy who loves pretty white girls giving birth to mixed black babies. I have shown my support with verbal respect, encouragement, and financial support to white girls who have had a black man's baby. How many white guys would Wife Up a good looking white girl that's been black bred (even if you had no children of your own)? I would personally would be the first one in line. If people ask I would just say "Yeah, she had babies from a previous relationship" (no big deal) 1662344873121584.jpg
177239902.jpg
1258655654.jpg
892831827.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a younger decent looking white guy who loves pretty white girls giving birth to mixed black babies. I have shown my support with verbal respect, encouragement, and financial support to white girls who have had a black man's baby. How many white guys would Wife Up a good looking white girl that's been black bred (even if you had no children of your own)? I would personally would be the first one in line. If people ask I would just say "Yeah, she had babies from a previous relationship" (no big deal) View attachment 6503088
View attachment 6503098
View attachment 6503125
View attachment 6503132
Hubby loves this.

I'm a younger decent looking white guy who loves pretty white girls giving birth to mixed black babies. I have shown my support with verbal respect, encouragement, and financial support to white girls who have had a black man's baby. How many white guys would Wife Up a good looking white girl that's been black bred (even if you had no children of your own)? I would personally would be the first one in line. If people ask I would just say "Yeah, she had babies from a previous relationship" (no big deal) View attachment 6503088
View attachment 6503098
View attachment 6503125
View attachment 6503132
La mia opinione è un po' diversa, perché non vorrei sposare una ragazza che ha già figli, né bianchi né neri, mentre sto cercando una ragazza da sposare che poi ha figli neri: ho anche bisogno di lasciare la mia eredità, non potendo avere figli miei.

Been married for about 12years now and my wife has insisted I also use condoms and has kept me locked in chastity on and off. She has been seeing a black guy/guy's for the past 6 years regularly. Last year she finally went off birth control as.we are now in a situation to finally start to raise a family. She has made it clear that she only wants her children to be black and I love her even more for saying that. It has been discussed between us since we got together. We wont have children together. But i will get to see other men hung black men put babies in her and love her all the same. I like wearing a chastity cage for her and condoms when I'm given the lucky chance to have sex with her. But we have found out that the both of us get more pleasure knowing my cum has been properly wasted by flushing down the toilet or by her having me swallow my own load. Black seed is the only seed that touches her pussy and coats her womb. She has said once she becomes black pregnant I am getting a vasectomy. I am looking forward to seeing her belly swell up with a black baby inside her. Would like to show my wife and her black bf my support and devotion by masterbating and shooting and wasting the last bit of my white seed into the toilet while they watch.

Last edited:
I love the looks. and getting teased by my friends and relatives about having a girlfriend like her. they keep asking when IM going to have some of my own. Jens tubes are tied but she prob wouldnt have my baby anyway. she only started dating white guys because the majority of the black guys had treated her poorly. I just got really lucky.

View attachment 6503098
View attachment 6503125
View attachment 6503132
YESSS FUCK YESSS!

A baby is a HUMAN! I pray you ALL KNOW that. Ironically I just see pregnant bellies in all these similar threads but NO raising the baby and give him compfort and a worthy life bring it up to become a productive and happy being . THAT is what troubles me here.

I was sitting near a couple, both very white, there was a baby holder on the floor but i could not see inside. She was huge with big ol titties and a massive ass, He on the other was so skinny and puny i couldn't help but wonder how he could possibly satisfy her sexually. When the baby started to fuss, all She had to do was give him a stern look and jumped up to care for the baby. that was when i noticed it was a Black baby. Suddenly it all made sense and when he was the one who had to take to babe to be changed in the men's room i knew he was kept around for baby care

Back