Try to help white women that want to breed black baby's

It's like for me I'm creating a group in the uk has 3 rules

1) be honest an up front with what you want

2) be prepared to live in the uk in a cuckold community

3) don't talk about giving money to black people ever its unnecessary an black people ain't gold diggers
No.2 is so erotic!!

I think its worthwhile to explore the possibility of a non profit that is aimed at accomplishing several goals.

1) Providing encouragement and funding for private gatherings where white women are exposed to BBC bulls who will sample them sexually......
..ideally with an opportunity for the white women to go off BC prior to the event .........and therefore be ready to accept the Africanization of their wombs .......as a sacrifice to the Lifestyle.

Cucks who donate above a certain amount ($500 ?) can attend in person. Cucks need not be paired with a white women to attend. Thus allowing cucks to explore their options and make the transition from fantasy to reality.

Other cucks who donate lesser amounts will have the satisfaction of knowing that they made a contribution.

This give both cucks and white women ( married or not) the opportunity to explore the possibilities........gradually.

Many ( either gender) may not be ready for the " Big Step" of full on immersion in the Lifestyle ......but if they keep coming back .......they will gravitate more toward taking that "Big Step" in time.

2) Additionally the nonprofit can fund humanitarian efforts in other countries that provide educational supplies and tuition assistance.

Multiple goals achieved via one vehicle.

Reminder : A baby is a lifelong responsibility .......not a kink. Some people are ready. Some are not. Regardless of race, other factors. Its not a game.

So...... here we are ...... 9 plus months later...........and what has been achieved? Looks like : Little to Nothing........

Back