Try to help white women that want to breed black baby's

Well Sean, how about networking on your behalf. Start hosting private gatherings for white women & Black men for special breeding engagements. That’s the first step. Not just in Canada but where ever you’re services are required. Whether it be The Continental U.S., Canada or even Africa or Europe. This will prove your loyalty and dedication to us & the lifestyle.

SirlordBlaque/ MasterVon

A noble goal. Sounds like you might be into findom, and possibly TPE.
Well Sean, how about networking on your behalf. Start hosting private gatherings for white women & Black men for special breeding engagements. That’s the first step. Not just in Canada but where ever you’re services are required. Whether it be The Continental U.S., Canada or even Africa or Europe. This will prove your loyalty and dedication to us & the lifestyle.

SirlordBlaque/ MasterVon
Few would put that much effort in sadly

I think its worthwhile to explore the possibility of a non profit that is aimed at accomplishing several goals.

1) Providing encouragement and funding for private gatherings where white women are exposed to BBC bulls who will sample them sexually......
..ideally with an opportunity for the white women to go off BC prior to the event .........and therefore be ready to accept the Africanization of their wombs .......as a sacrifice to the Lifestyle.

Cucks who donate above a certain amount ($500 ?) can attend in person. Cucks need not be paired with a white women to attend. Thus allowing cucks to explore their options and make the transition from fantasy to reality.

Other cucks who donate lesser amounts will have the satisfaction of knowing that they made a contribution.

This give both cucks and white women ( married or not) the opportunity to explore the possibilities........gradually.

Many ( either gender) may not be ready for the " Big Step" of full on emersion in the Lifesytel ......but if they keep coming back .......they will gravitate more toward taking that "Big Step" in time.

2) Additionally the nonprofit can fund humanitarian efforts in other countries that provide educational supplies and tuition assistance.

Multiple goals achieved via one vehicle.

Reminder : A baby is a lifelong responsibility .......not a kink. Some people are ready. Some are not. Regardless of race, other factors. Its not a game.

Allover, I’ve just read your recent response. Thorough, idealistic, optimistic, heck downright Authentic proposal. Let’s exchange more commentary between you & I for a bit …… before implementing this idea as “Phaze- 1.”

Allover, I’ve just read your recent response. Thorough, idealistic, optimistic, heck downright Authentic proposal. Let’s exchange more commentary between you & I for a bit …… before implementing this idea as “Phaze- 1.”

I sent you a DM.

irfan4life, they’re other serious participants in the lifestyle on this site. Whenever they decide to approach you & you decide to engage in serious exchange of commentary w/ selected individuals, feel them out, instinctively you’ll know who’s on the up & up & who’s just there taking up your valuable/ precious time.

Back