Reparations

All white boys who don't accept the INTERRACIAL REALITY are sissies.

I'm sorry, the real sissies have a body that calls the attention of men, and me does. At least black friend man harassed my tits last days. I enjoyed haha

Real Men is not about bodies, it's on mind linked and long term relationship between two whites that identify themselves. Real Men know how to deal, but is a hard way because society don't help to spread the word correctly.

Reparations LOL

Reparations is over. Humankind peaceful depend collaboration. Either one war is coming on. I have plenty black friends intelligents, they are not inferiors in knowledge, some are smarter than me in many forms, I am not someone that gets more school perfomance than some black men and women. I just like talk on internet and chat on interesting issues.

I have a very intelligent black friend that I believe we never thought in to kiss us and he is very very intelligent. He asked for my wife last time we met.

Nature also is the material, that substance matters like anything, include when women want to be monogamy to white men because she do not want black. Then it's not a 'right issue', I think. It's a particular issue.

Like attracts like.

White males must serve. Must lick the sperm of the African from their spears. White males must serve white women in all was. White males must pay for my Black babies. White males must accept their place under me, and my Black lovers! it is Evoltion! it is great interracial sex! it is the Big interracial lBang of Life!

I don't like to objectify people, I like to build life purposes.

I always liked a lot my black friends, and Misty likes thiis.

Last edited:
To get back to the original point of this thread, I think you are all idiots. There is no way in hell ANYONE is going to make me pay for something I haven't even considered doing. Because my great grandparents or great-great grandparents made a mistake is not my problem. Y'all need to grow the heck up and take responsibility for the things you do and the things you promote. People are people. They are individuals. There is no 1 race that promotes one over the other, unless you are kkk or union members. Even some of them can be good people. And, yes people, I know this is a rant. I am just sick and tired of the racist/supremacist point of view and the fantasy-crazy racist point of view. Ya'll need to live in the real world. Every one is an individual, even if they should be in an insane asylum. Deal with life people.

falcondfw69 don't know how to deal with uncontrolled excitation of women. Deal with life people is knowing that they will give preferences because black men ARE physically superiors. Deal with it. Nobody will want know if they are 'racist/supremacist point of view and the fantasy-crazy racist point of view'. To them there's no it. But i agree with you we don't must trust in any supremacy.

This topic is about Reparations, otherwise create yourself a new to discuss the exaggerations and excesses. The best Reparation IS NOT anything sexual, it's obvious from people who likes this, but to deal with black man as equals is the begin. At least be respectful to both colors.

I don't have a problem with government reparations to those who can prove that their lives were affected by government decisions made in their family tree over a century ago. For example, the taking of huge partials of land and/or wealth. However, most of those crying out didn't have that happen, and/or couldn't prove that did happen.

The state government of NC is currently addressing a huge lawsuit regarding state run, unvoluntary sterilization of black females that took place in the late 1940's-early 1960's. As our government was establishing the list of names, and the amount that would be paid to those still living (there are still several), it came to their attention that many of the ones sterilized were not black, but involved a large % of whites, so it wasn't based upon racial lines. Now these people, to me, deserve reparations as the documentation and victims come forward.

Back