Reparations

Men have too much power. So, I'm not going to loose any sleep over it when it happens to men, especially the sort of men who have been oppressing the entire planet and destroying the envionrment for hundreds of years.

I need a good white guy to hold my legs apart as I get Black Bred by superior African Cock.
Why don't you just marry a black man and stop winning talking rubbish as for the rest of your comments and comments made by people who think like you I have this to say you do not have the right to say who sleeps with who who should love who who should breed with who or what anyone should think act or behave like politically or mentally or socially or sexually if they are not hurting others! unless of course you are pro oppression pro dictatorships pro thought control pro slavery and pro every other oppressive act ever carried out by the human race in its entire history and when I say human I really mean human not just the white race but all races are guilty capable and have done and do these things!!

you know sometimes I read some of the comments made here and fear for the future of humanity really I do or at the very least the total lack of understanding by some people about life and people respect freedom humanity and equality History and so on, I think maybe some of these people that bang on about oppression really need to be sent to places in the world where they still fight for freedom suffer real oppression and fight a daily battle for their very life and where the type of racial or ethnic oppression they mindlessly witter on about based on a distorted view of human history civil rights misplaced and totally manufactured and false liberal guilt and general liberal progressive horse ******* and stupidity actually goes on. I SAY BRING BACK MANDATORY NATIONAL MILITARY SERVICE FOR ALL THAT WILL DO IT.LOL!! IF ONLY!!

Last edited:
He has to be a rich and powerful angry black man who fights injustice.
Like Al Sharpton, only pure black, and vocal. From Africa, pure Kenyan, for example. Maybe a member of the Communist party.

Obivously I wouldn't sleep with an ordinary black man.

So you consider Ferguson an "unsafe" environment then I take it? Again trying to get clarification here.

White colonialism is over. Thank God!
White colonialism did so much damage to beautiful African tribal societies.
This is part of what turns me on about Black Men ravishing me. It's karma.

First they were the slaves. After they were became to sidelined. Now they are Kings because physical superiority. Ok, not generalizing. The prime of human intelligence has no color. And I think the sidelined black men can to become an university professor, I know them many where I live.

There are many successful black professors here in the US also. Your statement "The prime of human intelligence has no color" is the one universal truth without a doubt. As for first they were slaves I think you need to read some history. All colors have been slaves at one point or another. Check it out its a fact. :balanced:

There are many successful black professors here in the US also. Your statement "The prime of human intelligence has no color" is the one universal truth without a doubt. As for first they were slaves I think you need to read some history. All colors have been slaves at one point or another. Check it out its a fact. :balanced:

Thank you, Sir.
Knowledge is never too much enough.
Probably more things happened than we could to imagine.

Black men ... more intelligent than white men ... bigger cocks than white men ... more confident than white men ... more dominant than white men ... more moral than white men cause they struggle against unjust slavery. ( white on white slavery was just because it was within their own culture. ) ... Black men are simply better. ... The only thing they lack is money ...

No race has cornered the market on morality or any human quality, and slavery is wrong no matter who the practitioner or victim happens to be.

bbb, there is a thread for political discussion. I know, because I started it at Mac's request. I was NOT trying to start a political discussion on this thread. I was using it as an example. Period. You want a political discussion, I am more than happy to give one, but not on this thread. If you can't find the right thread, I am sure BM or one of the moderators would be happy to direct you. I am not trying to be mean. I have liked many of your posts bbb.
OK so there is more than one thread that is discussing political issues. I am rather enjoying this thread. There is no one twisting your arm to make you participate. There are several hundred threads on the site I am sure that you can find one that meets your approval. Besides I don't think Mac would like the Politics, Politics, Politics thread to come back

Back