Reparations

Reparations is over. Humankind peaceful depend collaboration. Either one war is coming on. I have plenty black friends intelligents, they are not inferiors in knowledge, some are smarter than me in many forms, I am not someone that gets more school perfomance than some black men and women. I just like talk on internet and chat on interesting issues.

Behind every successful white marriage or white relationship is eventually a big black cock.
It would make my own relationship so much more satisfactory.
There are too many white males who haven't learned their proper place and cause white women such misery and lack of satisfaction.

White males has afraid of being controlled and dominated like bitchs or anything they don't like. There's tabboo, of course.

I desperately want to be a hot wife. There should be a "cause" or "crowd funding" movement for BLACKING, BREEDING and CUCKOLDING, white boys, and making HotWives like me very happy.

You will get some white male would be like to accept your will, but probably you ignored and avoided him. By the way, is not your blame. It's about normal behavior and reactions which feminism naturally helped to eliminate when shy white guys do not even talk to who they like. Sometimes there are cause for a passionate inexperienced silly that want to talk to you. You have to make him live what he has NOT experienced in life

I think the Correct Cuckold Marriage is you with the guy was being trapped between be single because he can not get girls
or keep trying with the girl he dreams and loves randomly edging. But he should be introduced to the situation. He could well to accept if he knows what he will stay long times without sex being locked up or no, but when he would to have, surely would be love wonderful. Or when in other many forms to deal and different forms of being of the HotWife.

I don't know how ANY white woman can resist after the sight of Black Cock.
I certainly can. White penis doesn't do anything for me anymore.
All I want is a Big Black Cock in my pussy.
I wish there was more support for white women in this.

You're Black Owned, and ur Reparation's way is possibly giving him Black Baby. You wanting to be a HotWife, you should try say to a white man you know would be like friendship and (ever) single and tell him what you desires. The cuckold is not obliged to be a women's harasser in need trying some woman to get occasionally laid.

If you know some white guy single everytime and want have a black owned life being a HotWife married to a cuckold, you must to choose who and why to be it.

Last edited:
(the cuckold do not getting laid) Then is more hard because you need to find someone specific. so the best you can to do is knowing people that like this.

Behind every successful white marriage or white relationship is eventually a big black cock. It would make my own relationship so much more satisfactory.
There are too many white males who haven't learned their proper place and cause white women such misery and lack of satisfaction.

I swear, I think I'm starting to see your point of view ... just a minute ....

gif_SmokingJoint.gif gif_beer-drinker.gif Yep, it's clearer now!

Back