Reparations

.... We don't always see eye to eye, but we learn and grow from each other. Unlike Mac who just hates us and is so rude to us (I'm kidding Mac.) lol.
I mean, My God, Mac is so bad, he might even be a Jets fan?!?!?!?!

Now, who's trying to provoke who? I live in NC, falcond ... does it make sense that I would be a Jets fan? Think about that ... I've been a Colts fan (Bert Jones fan, actually) since I was a little boy, and a Panthers fan ever since they've existed as an organization. Panthers did some serious "kicking ass" in New Orleans today. And I hate no one, not even flsubboy ... I pity him, but I don't hate him. Wait, I may hate Dick Cheney a bit. That man just won't die.
So, quit toying with me, least I take you off my Christmas card list, and put you on my flsubboy list! One of him is enough, don't you think? ;)

Last edited:
Go find some more black dicks to suck since you can't find a woman to tolerate you; your hiatus was very enjoyable. ;)
View attachment 470865 View attachment 470864 Now, be gone, troll!
I am warning you Mac. I won't sit around and let you speak to me in this way. This is your first warning. I didn't say anything to you or about you. If you become antagonistic, I will ask a moderator to set you straight. I don't come here to be attached or insulted by little white boys who around all day making cutesy cartoons that are designed to make fun of people. Calling me a "troll" and insulting me as you have violates the terms of this site. Don't do it again. I left this sight because your presence here, which seems to have no real purpose except to show everyone how "smart" you are, has an underlying message about how much "smarter" you are than everyone else. It caused me to step over the line before but It won't happen again. I will not play your silly game.

I am warning you Mac. I won't sit around and let you speak to me in this way. ... I will not play your silly game.
Post #44 ... remember, flsubboy? You started it ... its on record. Should I link you to that post? Then you said you'd leave me alone ... and now address me in third person. You're the one playing the silly game, flsub ... do I need to take you to that post? I'm not playing a game with you ... no games ... I'm very serious.
And 2 moderators are already watching you ... and have asked me to ignore you. Just so you know.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/just-a-filthy-nasty-mfkr.38044/page-3#post-587374

Last edited:
bbb, there is a thread for political discussion. I know, because I started it at Mac's request. I was NOT trying to start a political discussion on this thread. I was using it as an example. Period. You want a political discussion, I am more than happy to give one, but not on this thread. If you can't find the right thread, I am sure BM or one of the moderators would be happy to direct you. I am not trying to be mean. I have liked many of your posts bbb.
Threads often seem to take on a life of their own. I don't see this as a bad thing. Progress is made through the exchange of thoughts and ideas. Many times there are divergent opinions, and the occasional dumb ass but I think that for the most part anyone can come away from these discussions a bit better informed and a bit smarter than when they got here. Unless of course they are so adamant about their position they don't choose to learn
Ok fellas - well the subject of this thread post is a political topic and that was where it seemed to be going. Yes there was a healthy exchange of ideas that definitely could enlighten some people to see things a little differently than they originally saw it as their perception may have been blind towards viewing things from another angle.

I'm good on the political exchange and I can't promise I won't avoid them but you won't have to worry about me saying anymore as I think there has been enough already on this thread.

tumblr_nfwzo5HSO31tcf5pxo1_500.jpg
It is as long as you are helping raise the kid or at the very least paying baby support

Actually, I am almost the same age. And I think that is part of why we have civil discussions. We can both agree to disagree when we need to and we don't take things personally. AND we are careful not to unintentionally offend each other, as well. We don't always see eye to eye, but we learn and grow from each other. Unlike Mac who just hates us and is so rude to us (I'm kidding Mac.) lol.
I mean, My God, Mac is so bad, he might even be a Jets fan?!?!?!?!
Jets fan? That's pretty low.:bigsmile:

Some day soon, Mac will break down and allow "his" woman to experience the joy of African Black Cock!
Yeah, very possible ... we already swing, but I can say one thing, I won't be as insane and radical about it as you are. Swinging is suppose to be enjoyable for everyone involved. You have some vindictiveness against white men ... I don't care to know what it is, but its really disturbing in a way that you would openingly HATE anyone as much as you do white males on this website.
We try to use a bit of "common sense" about involving 3rd parties into our crib ... ;)

Last edited:
I don't have any vindictiveness. I just don't like it when white male think they are more valuable than they really are.

Your special Lady will surely learn that soon.

I don't have any vindictiveness. I just don't like it when white male think they are more valuable than they really are.

Your special Lady will surely learn that soon.

Women are superior, Lady. And Black men are superior.
You can do whatever you want.
White men cannot do whatever they want, mainly the weak, fats (fat black man is attractive, one harassed me lately), smallers and mads. I consider myself as mad, so I can't get girls easily, I am not more valuable than others but would be nice to encourage positive points of white mens.

It's gonna happen.
It should be the next great civil rights issue.
Interracial sex should be on the menu for all white women whether they are in relationships with white boyfriends when they go to any restaurant, bed and breakfast, bar or club.

Ma'am is the unique women which played sexuality to me, then I must to thankful and respect the Sexual Freedom of the women and become her a HotWife.

My friend Diogo http://diogoboybh.blogspot.com.br/ is getting each time richer with this.

Back