Votes: 18 14.0%
  • I don't like seeing interracial couples in public

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • No I was never racist

Votes: 26 20.2%
  • This thread is stupid

Votes: 39 30.2%

• Total voters
I was not raised where there were many blacks not until I started working in the city with blacks that I got to know them, my first wife was quite racist but before we divorced she had spread her legs and let a black co worker screw her. She even allowed herself to ride on the back of his motorcycle around town while we were still married I was afraid of him.
I know what you mean by being afraid of black men, particularly one's the wife or girlfriend knows or associates with. Is the black man with the motorcycle the reason you two got divorced? Did he take her from you?

most white guys know once white women go over to blck they know there white cocks cant match what blck cocks do to us.
Exactly right. We know we can't compete with the superior black man. The fact that a lot of us white boys are afraid of, intimidated by, envious of, and jealous of the superior black man conflicts with our ingrained notions about black people from early childhood. For example, we white boys aren't superior, but it's the other way around. The white boys who haven't avknowledged the superiority of the black man and surrendered and accepted their eventual supremacy in society will display racist tendencies. As an inferior whiteboy, I know my place is to facilitate bringing white women and black men together any way I can.

People elect politicans not companies. It people that have the votes. Not companies, not lobby groups people. So get out there and give these elected officials a proformance review. If they fail fire them.
Arranger, your words are admirable, but you either don't live in the USA or you've had your head in the ground like an ostrich for the past 2 decades, particularly the last one. Politicians AND parties are finding all kinds of ways to circumvent the power of the people .... maybe you haven't been watching the news or keeping current on all the voter suppression, gerrymandering, foreign influence and huge amounts of CASH being paid to sway voting, legislation, etc. Heck, the Koch Brothers alone have spent a BILLION or more the last 2 general elections, and millions on mid-terms. Check out what's going on in many of the conservative states where they're eliminating hundreds of thousands of registered voters, where they've eliminated party-line voting, same-day registration, cut down on polling locations and times, etc.... all of them being done by conservative states. Particularly check out Oklahoma, Kansas, and NC. If the power of the people's voice was that important, we wouldn't need electoral voting anymore and the popular votes would represent the voice of the people. Hasn't done that in a while.
As far as voting, my wife & I voted 2 weeks ago in our state.
In Dodge City, Kansas they cut the polling locations down to ONE and moved it miles outside of the city to make it totally inconvenient for people to vote. If you can't find that story, let me know, I'll find it for you .... lots of news media carrying it.

Last edited:
Back