Votes: 18 14.0%
  • I don't like seeing interracial couples in public

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • No I was never racist

Votes: 26 20.2%
  • This thread is stupid

Votes: 39 30.2%

• Total voters
Wasnt taught racism... are prejudice only acceptance though the viewpoint & treatment of some whites against blacks dies turn my stomach & gets my ******* boiling

NotOTE="MacNfries, post: 511347, member: 1129"]falcon, the problem with having a discussion regarding the POTUS, or any politically laced topics, is you conservatives can never refrain from the name calling and insults da racist at the liberal posters. Certainly most the people here aren't interested in reading politically laced topics, especially when the discussions aren't kept in a civil manner. And, you know (from our past), that I'm very capable of flaming the boards with insults and sarcasms as good as anyone. I do have a lot of documented "facts" showing that the Republican party (in general) is a racist party. They don't call the GOP the party of old, rich, white guys for nothing, you know. So, before we start this "civil discussion" of Obama's so-called incompetency's, know that the GOP's own members have recently come out and admitted to their party's racism.
Unfortunately, with this being Sunday and my family commitments, I haven't the time to expand on this topic at this moment. However, if you wish to continue the discussion, I will later ... with "documented facts". Until then, please enjoy reading this attachment from the GOP's own party chairman:

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08...-admits-republican-party-platform-racist.html

View attachment 407852 Mac [/QUOTE]

Not to rouse sleeping dogs Mac, but in the thread "Celebrating Obama's Win" you do use some choice words for conservatives and Republicans. Does "Rethuglicans" ring a bell?

I find the "if you don't like Obama you must be a racist" particularly distasteful coming from liberals, in that they proclaimed this guy the "post-racial" President yet use the race card to try to insulate him from any blame and criticism. I, for one, can't stand the guy but it has nothing to do with what color he is. If he was President Mike Smith with the same policies he'd be equally as loathsome to me.

white guys like seeing white woman stretched out by black either for real or fantasy nothing wrong with it. loose pussy from blacks a huge turn on for my limp cock I'm not small just can't ha
rd most of the time
why my gf fucks other guys

When I was 21 I dated an 18 yo black girl from work she was funny and different from any of the white girls I had ever known. We both liked the skin contrast she was extremely black but her family did not want her dating whites so it ended but knew I wasnt a racist.

Reactions: wit
bm ... liking or disliking a person based on their character, principles, or policies, is one thing, but the Republican party has been pretty blatant in their racial undertones of the President. They're not hiding it, and if you think these new voting laws are to stop voter fraud, I got oil property to sell you cheap. What does reducing the voting times, eliminating weekend voting, closing voting locations, and eliminating voting booths have anything to do with voter fraud? But that's what they're calling it here in NC. The Republican chairman Reince Priebus admits it, and X-Republican Charlie Crist openly left the Republican party in Florida because of the racism.
The Republican party runs on a belief of shrinking government, cutting taxes, privatizing SS, Medicare, Medicaid, etc. The problem with this is it is coming from the top down; Reagan started it with "trickle down" which every economist now says does NOT work because of all the vulture / crony capitalists. If Republicans had a trifecta in Washington as they did from 2000-2006 we would still be in wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and probably in Iran and Syria. They took a positive growth economy and totally destroyed it in 2 years giving unbudgeted tax cuts, 2 unbudgeted and fraudulent wars, and a unbudgeted Medicaid-D program that is estimated to cost the USA over $1.2 trillion by 2020. Up until Reagan and his trickle down economics, the Nat'l Debt had been paid down by every President since Truman. Reagan tripled the Nat'l Debt by the end of his 2 terms and Georg W Bush doubled the existing $5.2 trillion to over $10 trillion by the end of his 2 terms. We can't allow Republicans to have a trifecta again. They don't give a rats ass about the poor; the poor doesn't donate to them, and doesn't vote for them.
President Obama made every effort to work with Republicans until they took the Grover Norquist Oath and announced their plan to make Obama a one term president. The President even offered a 3:1 spending to tax deal to Republcans and they turned that deal down. The Republican Congress has the lowest approval rating in recorded history. They took the country to the edge of collapse twice at a cost of over $42 billion (more than ACA will cost the country in 10 years), and caused the USA's credit rating to fall. On top of all that, they've filibustered the President over 400 times ... more than ALL the other congresses since WW2 combined. And NOW, they're wanting to sue the President of the USA? Wonder how much THAT will cost taxpayers and produce NOTHING?
So yeah, I have a burr up my ass for Republicans because they play their politics at the expense of the middle class worker like myself ... I personally think they SUCK DICKS! gif_Yellowball-TongueFACE2.gif Mac

Last edited:
They make fun of blacks with their friends, and then go home and jerk off watching black men fucking white women.

That description fits me because some of the guys that I hang out with frequently complain about "black men", and I wouldn't be able to tell them that I let my girlfriend take black cock on the side (and get turned on about it)

Last edited:
Jesus, rant taken right from Stalin, Lenin, and Alinsky. Da, comrade, tis all about de vorker. You can't possibly believe all of the shite you are shoveling.

Waiting on you, falcon ... if you're calling me a liar, at least tell me which part(s) you're calling me a liar about. You're in Texas, a bunch of your ultra-rights have suggested Texas secession, and I right?

That description fits me because some of the guys that I hang out with frequently complain about "black men", and I wouldn't be able to tell them that I let my girlfriend take black cock on the side (and get turned on about it)
I know the feeling my wife has dated a black guy since college but still need to be careful most of our friends would not understand.

Reactions: wit
Waiting on you, falcon ... if you're calling me a liar, at least tell me which part(s) you're calling me a liar about. You're in Texas, a bunch of your ultra-rights have suggested Texas secession, and I right?
Waiting on you to get a clue and some class. I told you I would not hijack someone else's thread.

Waiting on you to get a clue and some class. I told you I would not hijack someone else's thread.
BM brought the crap back up, falcon ... I was willing to let it ride ... he posted comment and you tossed your 'like' to it. Just felt you guys were wanting to rumble. You knew what sets me off ... just don't do it and everything stays cool.
Mac

BM brought the crap back up, falcon ... I was willing to let it ride ... he posted comment and you tossed your 'like' to it. Just felt you guys were wanting to rumble. You knew what sets me off ... just don't do it and everything stays cool.
Mac

To be fair, you broached the topic of Republicans/conservatives being racist back on page 1 before anyone spoke of politics.

To be fair, you broached the topic of Republicans/conservatives being racist back on page 1 before anyone spoke of politics.

Fair enough, BM, but everyone "made their comments and basically agreed not to pursue further"; that's the way it was left. Had another comment not been made, I would never have said any more and subject would have dropped.
But I do agree, its not fair to the thread someone else started, to hijack it with this crap. Let's all walk away from the topic, or, if you want more, start a new thread.
My apologies ... Mac

Last edited:
falcon, the problem with having a discussion regarding the POTUS, or any politically laced topics, is you conservatives can never refrain from the name calling and insults directed at the liberal posters. Certainly most the people here aren't interested in reading politically laced topics, especially when the discussions aren't kept in a civil manner. And, you know (from our past), that I'm very capable of flaming the boards with insults and sarcasms as good as anyone. I do have a lot of documented "facts" showing that the Republican party (in general) is a racist party. They don't call the GOP the party of old, rich, white guys for nothing, you know. So, before we start this "civil discussion" of Obama's so-called incompetency's, know that the GOP's own members have recently come out and admitted to their party's racism.
Unfortunately, with this being Sunday and my family commitments, I haven't the time to expand on this topic at this moment. However, if you wish to continue the discussion, I will later ... with "documented facts". Until then, please enjoy reading this attachment from the GOP's own party chairman:

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08...-admits-republican-party-platform-racist.html

View attachment 407852 Mac
THE AMERICAN CONSTITUTION IS ONE OF THE MOST LIBERAL DOCUMENTS IN THE WORLD.

IT STARTS OUT WITH WE THE PEOPLE. NO KINGS NO POPES JUST PEOPLE.

Some time i think that people should really read this document.

It is filled with firsts all liberal.
Freedom of religion
Freedom of association
Freedom of speak
Right to bare arms

Do you think these are ideas of kings and popes

The problem is that the people have forgotten this. People elect politicans not companies. It people that have the votes. Not companies, not lobby groups people. So get out there and give these elected officials a proformance review. If they fail fire them.

Back