Snowbunny1999

Female
From
Germany
Hy to everyone.
There are people who have the opinion it's racism to have a obsession for black guys and their cocks. A sexual racism.
I think we all know better...
I asked these people how it can be, that i love black men, and at the same time beeing a racist. But i did not get any clear answer from them.

Are we racist? What do you think about this, or about these people?

Attachments

• FC-St.-Pauli-Logo_image_1200.jpg
    FC-St.-Pauli-Logo_image_1200.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 29
  • st_pauli_3.jpg
    st_pauli_3.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 25
I believe you should be able to inform them of the difference between racism and preference.
Just keep in mind that racism is prejudice based upon inferiorities of a particular race of people. Stereotyping & inferior treatment of individuals based upon their race are good examples of racism

Last edited:
Racism covers more than just that but for many, sex is a factor for those who have an attraction towards people they hate. Our racist, slave owning Presidents even fucked black people. Some of the most racist people on the planet love black dick/pussy or *insert other race* to satisfy their sexual cravings. If you see blacks as nothing more than objects for sex, yes, you may be a racist. "Loving" black men does not mean you actually love them as people or see us as anything more. That also includes our women. You have women out here saying they love black men(even if they are just objects to them), at the same time talking greasy about black women, while claiming they aren't racist. You have to take the whole group, not pick who you like to fuck as your justification for not being racist.

Are you a racist? Well, that depends on the individual. Whatever you may be, taking black dick does not make one any less of a racist than if you weren't taking black dick at all.

That's the point. They don't understand that it is a preference, obsession or desire if you will. But no racism.
It's like you prefer the red gummi-bears instead of the otherones...
It does not mean to hate the otherones.
Not the same thing. Gummy bears are just food. There is no sociological discussion to be had with snack foods.

Racism covers more than just that but for many, sex is a factor for those who have an attraction towards people they hate. Our racist, slave owning Presidents even fucked black people. Some of the most racist people on the planet love black dick/pussy or *insert other race* to satisfy their sexual cravings. If you see blacks as nothing more than objects for sex, yes, you may be a racist. "Loving" black men does not mean you actually love them as people or see us as anything more. That also includes our women. You have women out here saying they love black men(even if they are just objects to them), at the same time talking greasy about black women, while claiming they aren't racist. You have to take the whole group, not pick who you like to fuck as your justification for not being racist.

Are you a racist? Well, that depends on the individual. Whatever you may be, taking black dick does not make one any less of a racist than if you weren't taking black dick at all.
Helpful post, thank you.

My fault... All these are things which curently bothering me a lot. Even in good old Germany...;)
No problem at all, we WANT you to get things off your chest ... in fact, we'd love to see your chest ... lol Just kidding! I wish younger folks would speak up about these topics more, as they have a whole, different view about them, and our ******* just turned 16 not all that long ago ... she's become a woman with an "opinion" on things like this, and my wife & I actually listen to her opinions now.

Hy to everyone.
There are people who have the opinion it's racism to have a obsession for black guys and their cocks. A sexual racism.
I asked these people how it can be, that i love black men, and at the same time beeing a racist. But i did not get any clear answer from them.

To me this kind of goes with people needing to be able to label everything. I think people sometimes look too deep into things and try to find hidden meanings that aren't there. Just because a woman cucks her husband and has sex with black men doesn't make her a racist. She is engaging in a sexual act where most parties are pleased. You would think anyone in that party that was unhappy would leave. Now it would be racist if when leaving the bedroom she wanted nothing to do with the black man or the white men because she saw them as lower and was just getting her rocks off. So can there be racism, yes. Is a white woman who has sex with black men and not white men racist, no. You have to go on a case by case basis.

To me this kind of goes with people needing to be able to label everything. I think people sometimes look too deep into things and try to find hidden meanings that aren't there. Just because a woman cucks her husband and has sex with black men doesn't make her a racist. She is engaging in a sexual act where most parties are pleased. You would think anyone in that party that was unhappy would leave. Now it would be racist if when leaving the bedroom she wanted nothing to do with the black man or the white men because she saw them as lower and was just getting her rocks off. So can there be racism, yes. Is a white woman who has sex with black men and not white men racist, no. You have to go on a case by case basis.
I'm not a typically cuckold.
But everything else you wrote sounds right...

First off - love the goth look, very hot!

I don't think their is any one response that will answer your question.
Perhaps your friends are meaning you are being racist towards whites by excluding them?
Unless you are exploiting the "race" in some way, I don't think it's racist at all to prefer Black. I know women that prefer white males, but I don't think that makes them raciest. I don't like Liver, but it doesn't make me a vegetarian because I don't eat it.

People are just too sensitive now, and as mentioned they think they have to label everything. It's funny because when I grew up we were trying to take down walls and declare everyone equal. Now millennials are trying to categorize everything and build even more walls and label everything. Good example is the LBGT community. Lesbian or Gay wasn't good enough, so they added Bi. Then that wasn't good enough so they added Transgender. Now they have Q, and sometimes A - lol sounds like a damn English rule. Not only does everyone wants their own little pocket to be in, they insist that you belong to one also. If you don't fit their views, then you are categorized as a Racist, a Hater, White supremacist, Homophob, the list goes on.

Wife refused the advances of a Latino man at a night club years back. His response was "You're just racist!" lol, forget the fact that A: shes married and B: shes not interested. Women that refuse the continued advances from a white man, shes being harassed. But if a woman refuses continued advances from a minority, she is being racist. Just idiotic.

Snowbunny1999, I too get told by certain people that I’m racist, simply because I’m attracted to black men with certain qualities, white men with the same qualities do not appeal to me and I have zero attraction to Middle Eastern or Asian men. I have questioned the people who accuse me of being racist, only to discover that they are in my opinion the racist.

I’ve had very simple comments such as “you’re white, so you should like white people”....I do ‘like white people (so long as we get along), I just do not feel drawn to them emotionally and sexually. I’ve heard “black men’s dicks look like a lump of *******”. I believe both of these comments have an element of racism about them.

What people fail to understand is that just because I’m drawn to black men it does not mean I am drawn to just anyone who is black. I focus on the person.

I actually believe that the word racist is thrown around far too often when people simple do not understand other people’s ‘views’.

Hy to everyone.

I don’t think it’s racist at all to have a preference :) in fact considering white men come under a lot of pressure to ‘preserve their race’ by lots of silly white men it’s so good that many white women prefer black men.

And I can understand not liking white men. Many of us, as we can’t really hand the competition with men of colour, act out in possessive and racist ways. Very off putting!

Back