Question for the married ladies.....Do you invite your lover into your marital bed?

Hi Everyone, this topic has come up a few times with married women and I get different responses. The women I have talked to either love it as part of the cuckolding experience or they are absolutely against it.

Personally, I like having sex with a married woman in her marriage bed while hubby is away. Ladies, I would like to hear both sides from your perspective. Why do you do it....or not do it?
Thanks for the replies on this question. For me, this is something I always ask for. The experience is more than just having her in her husband's bed (which I find insanely hot) it's also about what I make happen there. I love making my partner squirt all over the sheets. Leaving cumstains from where my seed has dripped from her pussy is also part of what makes this special.

Well I've actually never had a "lover". I've only ever slept with my hubby. So of course I've never had a bull inside of me, marriage bed or not. I find it to be one of the hottest fantasies I can imagine though. Its something I would love very much to try. I want to see my wedding ring contrasted onto a big black cock while I attempt to swallow his massive member in our marriage bed. Marriage taboos and breeding are my favorites.

when I started seeing blackmen it was usually on holidays or nights away so in other beds but 2 years ago I met a black bouncer locally and we became lovers so he would regularly come round late at night when he finished work Hubby would have to get up and move to our grown up sons room and spend the rest of the night listening to us fucking very hot for both of us. ps My ******* and ******* have both moved out.

God that's hot! I would love to be in another room listening while my wife is getting strong fucked harder than she has ever been fucked with the biggest dick that she has ever had.

I would prefer on a dirty old stained mattress on a dirty old council flat floor being fucked hard in that dirty place thats our fantasy xxxx
What a lovely fantasy, to step out of your marriage and break every rule in one go. Would you have gone to this place voluntarily or have you been taken/******/*******? Where is your husband during this? Is he there watching? Joining in? Blind folded? or waiting at home to hear your story

he just has to cum in his pants witnessing his young loyal wife of ten years fucked in the mouth, bum and pussy, then whipped infront of him ,the black men will release him and make us both cuddle and laugh at us in the state we are in , sheer bliss pain pleasure sex humiliation then they start spitting on us on that dirty matteress xxx

I bet you would.

Or maybe I should have you as senior maid perhaps and my husband under you, maybe that's a more interesting idea?
You could be in charge of him and dish out my orders and punishments, L may put that proposal to him this afternoon!

Question to all sissy cucks,,,
How would you train my husband in sissyness and obedience if you were my senior maid?
I would get him used to being fucked with a strapon, nothing breaks a man down like being used anally

Back