Question for the married ladies.....Do you invite your lover into your marital bed?

emmmm, I know the question is for married ladies, but for me I just love to fuck my married white pussy in her own bed on her Husband side too, its such a turn on and even he is there or not.. tho the thrill is much more tense when we are cheating in their marriage bed ;) :devil:

emmmm, I know the question is for married ladies, but for me I just love to fuck my married white pussy in her own bed on her Husband side too, its such a turn on and even he is there or not.. tho the thrill is much more tense when we are cheating in their marriage bed ;) :devil:

I use to see a black guy who was the same. He loved having sex with me in my bed when hub was traveling. He made sure we had sex on hubby side and that I let his cum run out on to the bed. He would comment, that although hubby bought the bed, he owned my black-only pussy When hub got home he loved the aroma of our sex.

I use to see a black guy who was the same. He loved having sex with me in my bed when hub was traveling. He made sure we had sex on hubby side and that I let his cum run out on to the bed. He would comment, that although hubby bought the bed, he owned my black-only pussy When hub got home he loved the aroma of our sex.
winks, bet it adds to ur thrill of lust and makes u more horny too uh huh

Actually I had never thought about caging my cuck; he is a chronic masturbator. What does caging do for you? Does it enhance your submissiveness?
Yes Ma'am. The cage is locked on. I cannot get erect. I cannot masturbate. I can piss, but it goes everywhere, like a baby. But it leaves my testicles exposed for punishment. If I want to touch a cock I can only touch the Bull.
It really does enhance my submission. Sometimes I have to wear it outside under my clothes.

It's a really big stigma for some to let another man, especially a Black Man, into the home. I know there's a difference between your "home" and bed", but that's fine. Let everyone wonder, unless you want to leave the windows open and rub their face in it.

We used to live in a redneck area of Virginia. There was tons of IR sex going on, but it had weird rules. It was very common to see mixed couples under 25 out at the shopping center or TGIFs. The girls never took the boys to their parent's home though. In the older (40+) crowd, you almost never saw IR relationships. We knew the older swingers who loved IR sex, but we also shut-up and listened politely when others derided the youngsters.

Now that we live in Cali, it's both better and worse. In some places, it's hard to find a Black Man. In others, it's hard to find one that's not a hardcore gangster. So, what's all this have to do with openly letting a Black Man into your home? It's easy.
1) Thumbs your nose at racists (if you can do so safely).
2) Encourages others and celebrates the lifestyle.
3) May give young Blacks a non-violent way to work out aggression on whites. I strongly advise a few hotel meets first, but if you find a strong young buck who gets the lifestyle, I recommend it.

Back