Question for the Bulls

J

Jellycapone

Would you be cool if the husband wanted to join in too and you and the husband both take turns on her ? Threesome so to speak or you want them just to yourself? Do you respect what the husband wants?

My husband always participates. Its so erotic to be sucking his big cock while i look up at him being pounded by a black cock and cumming. It makes me crazy. Ha ha ha.

Would you be cool if the husband wanted to join in too and you and the husband both take turns on her ? Threesome so to speak or you want them just to yourself? Do you respect what the husband wants?
He can join in but cant use his penis... thats what Id prefer, as like a director.
He'd be directed to eat pussy while I stroke.

Good spirited responses to say the least.
When involving outsiders to join in the couple's fun, as mentioned, its really important that the couple first discuss their desires & limitations with each other, then repeat the process with their invited "bull", particularly when hubby wishes to be involved.
My wife & I have had many 3-somes in our past. She didn't care for anal, and I didn't care for male-male action, so this was always a very important discussion with our added partners. Threesomes are like a 3-legged stool, each leg is important to the successful completion of the process ... pleasing the wife.

When involving outsiders to join in the couple's fun, as mentioned, its really important that the couple first discuss their desires & limitations with each other, then repeat the process with their invited "bull", particularly when hubby wishes to be involved.
My wife & I have had many 3-somes in our past. She didn't care for anal, and I didn't care for male-male action, so this was always a very important discussion with our added partners. Threesomes are like a 3-legged stool, each leg is important to the successful completion of the process ... pleasing the wife.
👏👏

You seem to have a lot of experience with this but I don't think you've ever talked about your wife's experience with a black guy.

I am always open for threesome it gives you more space for fun . More kinky and roleplay can de done . Most of the wife prefer coming with their husbandsfor the first time and have seen woman do enjoy more when their husbands are involved . Maybe when they return back home they get more love and attention from their husbands.. whats wrong in getting love and attention outcome of good sex. I being a part of such outcome is always a motivation to be a better person ..

yes, totally. My first threesome experience was another man joining my wife and I, and it started with him watching us and then we invited him to join us. there was a beautiful respect between us, with him looking to me.fir cues as to how to please her. On a wider note, whilst I appreciate the concept of Bull us another man coming in to please her, I'm all about pleasure for all involved. It's so important to communicate, because things can change in the heat of the moment, sometimes it takes a new situation to show a new experience we want to enjoy. I'm a pleaser, so for me I get so much pleasure from turning on and pleasuring others. If that's someone watching me please their wife then great, but if they.want to join.in then thats great. Communicate boundaries and possibilities before hand so everyone is comfortable with what may happen, then everyone involved can have the best experience.
Respect us everything. Respect and consent for and from everyone involved. send if those parameters change during a session then that has to be ok too.

Back