Question for large men - Are you Too Big?

Samantha P

Gold Member
This question is directed to you gifted men out there.

“Too Big” is relative I know, but some of us have physical limitations. Particularly when it comes to depth.

Does it suck when you can’t get all the way in your girl?

Are you disappointed when you can’t feel your entire length wrapped in warmth?

I am 9.5inches, and i think the most sensitive part of my cock is the first 3-4 inches. i mean i have had 2-3 women who could almost take every inch but i can say it did not feel any better than the others. It was much different, because i did not bottom out as easily but I still get off just as well with a a smaller woman. I am not disappointed at all.

I am 9.5inches, and i think the most sensitive part of my cock is the first 3-4 inches. i mean i have had 2-3 women who could almost take every inch but i can say it did not feel any better than the others. It was much different, because i did not bottom out as easily but I still get off just as well with a a smaller woman. I am not disappointed at all.
Interesting! I had no idea sensitivity dropped off like that. I’m trying to draw a parallel here, I enjoy the feeling of being “full” and “filled” like i assumed you might like to feel tightness all the way along your (Yuge) length.

Interesting! I had no idea sensitivity dropped off like that. I’m trying to draw a parallel here, I enjoy the feeling of being “full” and “filled” like i assumed you might like to feel tightness all the way along your (Yuge) length.

the rest of my cock is sensitive just not as sensitive as the first 3 to 4 inches. I like the feeling i get when the cock goes as deep as it can, the warm, wetness encompassing my cock but I do not get disappointed or feel like i am missing out if i am with a woman whose pussy on the smaller side.

the rest of my cock is sensitive just not as sensitive as the first 3 to 4 inches. I like the feeling i get when the cock goes as deep as it can, the warm, wetness encompassing my cock but I do not get disappointed or feel like i am missing out if i am with a woman whose pussy on the smaller side.
I do love to be at the mercy of someone with a bit too much cock :)

As one of the men that's been told over and over again that I'm too big for this or that. It's getting to the point where I haven't gotten oral in three months. I'm only 10 inches long and thick but women in Ohio are difficult they dont even try to suck it or take it all the way. They get there's and could care less about me getting mine. Most just give up after the first hour.

As one of the men that's been told over and over again that I'm too big for this or that. It's getting to the point where I haven't gotten oral in three months. I'm only 10 inches long and thick but women in Ohio are difficult they dont even try to suck it or take it all the way. They get there's and could care less about me getting mine. Most just give up after the first hour.
PM me

The glans of the penis are those tiny 'bumps' under the head. That is where the sensitivity is greatest. Nature placed it at the tip, so it would be stimulated no matter the depth of penetration.

The female analogous part to the male glans is obviously the clitoris. It is easily accessible. It is the powerhouse of female sexual pleasure.

Form follows function.

Last edited:
You're funny. "Only 10 inches." lol

Dude there's bigger than me here women act like there scared of a dick. It's like either where too big or small. Pick one.
Words to the wise: You can either love women or understand them. It's impossible to do both.

Don't attempt to understand women. Women understand women, and they tend to dislike one another.

One last addendum: Never put your dick in crazy.

Last edited:
Back