Question for large men - Are you Too Big?

@MonicaV is "exceptional " and an the exception to the rule.

Unfortunately, a majority of mothers 'let themselves go' either due to lack of motivation, time, or discipline have their sexual market value (SMV) sink lower than Challenger Deep.

I have always displayed a strong discipline, maybe created by a strict education. However, my motivation was encouraged by a lack of intimacy with my now ex husband that led me to work really hard at the gym. After my second birth I lost my shape and these two circumstances greatly affected my self esteem, so I wouldn't consider myself as an example for other women. Eventually, in the gym I met my black Dom and now I'm divorced, so in some way the gym brought me the sollution at many levels.

I have always been slim (actually, too slim when I was a baby). My breasts are not as firm as they used to be, but I spend around 6 or 7 hours per week at gym and I practice more exercises at home while I'm watching TV and so. :lips:
I appreciate your hard work. But you already know what I think about you :blackheart:

I have always displayed a strong discipline, maybe created by a strict education. However, my motivation was encouraged by a lack of intimacy with my now ex husband that led me to work really hard at the gym. After my second birth I lost my shape and these two circumstances greatly affected my self esteem, so I wouldn't consider myself as an example for other women. Eventually, in the gym I met my black Dom and now I'm divorced, so in some way the gym brought me the sollution at many levels.
That is real and a waking point

As one of the men that's been told over and over again that I'm too big for this or that. It's getting to the point where I haven't gotten oral in three months. I'm only 10 inches long and thick but women in Ohio are difficult they dont even try to suck it or take it all the way. They get there's and could care less about me getting mine. Most just give up after the first hour.
Maybe you need a married woman ;)

I'm glad you were able to get back on track again, keep up the good work.

Sometimes ... You come across someone who you feel wish you had one more inches bigger . Because you just can't get enough of her and sametime , you feel you .. with someone else wish was smaller.... When u can't go all.way in ... But . U learn and adopt to.. make best of situation in hand . End of day ..it's more...about her pleasure than yours

This question is directed to you gifted men out there.

“Too Big” is relative I know, but some of us have physical limitations. Particularly when it comes to depth.

Does it suck when you can’t get all the way in your girl?

Are you disappointed when you can’t feel your entire length wrapped in warmth?
Yes!..

“Too Big” is relative I know, but some of us have physical limitations. Particularly when it comes to depth.

would love to find out how deep you are! ;)

As one of the men that's been told over and over again that I'm too big for this or that. It's getting to the point where I haven't gotten oral in three months. I'm only 10 inches long and thick but women in Ohio are difficult they dont even try to suck it or take it all the way. They get there's and could care less about me getting mine. Most just give up after the first hour.
After seeing pics of your gorgeous dick, this is tragic news. :( I wish I was in Ohio. Surely you can find a woman MORE THAN WILLING to milk that BBC on a regular basis?! :mstickle:

Good pussy is good pussy whether you’re 4 inches in or 10. What has gotten a little frustrating is when I get in a good rhythm, get carried away and go to hard. There was a woman in Ft. Lauderdale that I flirted with for months while I traveled back and forth on business. I finally got her alone and she freaked out because of my size when rock size. I went home that night with a hard dick and an attitude. Lol...

Back