Question for large men - Are you Too Big?

True! Same reason I prefer Milfs... A lot of hotwives gave birth to ******* so yeah they can handle a large object in they pussy :devil:

Single chicks be glove tight, which is cool but I know y'all had that pussy where is still had the membrane in it?? Like the pussy had a built in wall or some ******* lol
I haven't found that to hold true. I've been with a couple women who've had ******* but were tight as a vice.
What really sucks is when you make a girl have her period early. That's happened to me a couple of times

I haven't found that to hold true. I've been with a couple women who've had ******* but were tight as a vice.
What really sucks is when you make a girl have her period early. That's happened to me a couple of times
True bruh, some chicks got good tight pussy no matter what, then there's chicks who so tight I'm like 'WTF, this might not happen....'

Ok..this threat is even more eye opening than i expected...
I have a thing for slim chicks who can BARELY handle size :devil:
Watching this brown pole sliding inside a chick who is basically a 'fuck doll' is like her whole body is being spread open. It's amazing what a woman's body is capable of!
I call it the Dicksappearing Trick

The first white girl I had sex with actually told me to stop after a few minutes because she said I was too mad. She was mad like "No I wanna have babies someday" as if I was gonna poke a hole in her uterus or something lol
Wtf, how big are you?

The first white girl I had sex with actually told me to stop after a few minutes because she said I was too mad. She was mad like "No I wanna have babies someday" as if I was gonna poke a hole in her uterus or something lol
Had that happen a few times when I was younger and starting out. That's probably why I prefer freakier women more as I got older. I know they can take it.

I'm around 8 long and 6 around. Nothing crazy but definitely large. I was her first black guy too so I guess she was just used to fucking little dicks. I remember when i worked in the middle east all of those girls: Ethiopians, Indians, turks, etc had trouble with size
Never had Ethiopian lol u got me there. I've had Indian and Persian. Indian women have Vice grip pussy.

Man the first chick I went bare with was half turkish half persian. Small, great body, beautiful chick. Pussy was like a vice and she'd make it squeeze like crazy. But she could only do one round then she'd be out of commission
I see we have similar tastes for the exotic cuisine. I ran through half the United Nations during my time living in Europe.

Yup. It gets either sore of overly sensitive down there. It’s possible to cum too much!
My wife has that "overly sensitive" problem with her lovers sometimes. When it happens she grabs the cock and sucks it in a way they can say no. Some other times she tells them to fuck her asshole.

Back