Question for large men - Are you Too Big?

Man the first chick I went bare with was half turkish half persian. Small, great body, beautiful chick. Pussy was like a vice and she'd make it squeeze like crazy. But she could only do one round then she'd be out of commission
Yeah, but that one round was damn good, huh?

There are other options sans penetration (i.e., oral, between the boobs, hands).

Many women falsely believe that they're still "tight," after natural childbirth. Sure Kegel exercises can strengthen vaginal muscles, but the vagina is never quite the same.

Kegel exercises strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor and not the vagina muscle. The vaginal walls are layered with the pelvic floor muscles, that are also around the entrance of the anus. If you practice these exercises for six months you see a great difference in sex. You get a bulkier pelvic floor taking up more room and it means that the space available for a penis is smaller. If you are riding your lover, you can also contract the muscles creating a great pleasure; together with a good hips movement, you can milk your bull in few minutes.

Pelvic floor muscle exercises not only cause a tighter grip during intercourse (both vaginal and anal) but also bigger contractions during the orgasm, so it become more intense. These exercises help to tone the vaginal muscles and increase the amount of ******* flow, which makes the ******* reach the clitoris more quickly and your whole genital area become more sensitive. This results in faster excitement.

After my two births my vagina is looser, but this circunstance permits me to take bigger cocks. I guess the friction during penetration is not as intense for all the penis lenght, but I think kegel exercises definetely compensate a looser vagina and bring many other advantages.

Last edited:
I respect any woman with the guts to take a big dick and really take and any woman with the spine to admit she cant. Big dicks ain't for every woman but if were man enough to say were swinging a baseball bat be mature enough to say you're too big for me. Same thing with men and big tits, ass, or pussy some just cant handle big there's nothing wrong with it. But people just need to be honest about what they can or cant handle. Everyone isn't meant for bigger. That's why medium and small sizes exist.

What if she hasn’t ever had a big cock yet and just doesn’t know?

I respect any woman with the guts to take a big dick and really take and any woman with the spine to admit she cant. Big dicks ain't for every woman but if were man enough to say were swinging a baseball bat be mature enough to say you're too big for me. Same thing with men and big tits, ass, or pussy some just cant handle big there's nothing wrong with it. But people just need to be honest about what they can or cant handle. Everyone isn't meant for bigger. That's why medium and small sizes exist.

The Kamasutra classify women and men by the size of their genitalia and establish the ideal convinations for sex encounters.For me, it is more important the thickness of the penis than the lenght, in order to create a uniform and constant friction specially in the entrance of the vulva. If a cock is too small to create enough stimuli, I have to rub my clit, caress my outer lips or even use a small vibrator.

A cock of about 20 cm begins to cause me some discomfort and the cervix does not have many nerve endings to be stimulated. Therefore, longer cocks only provide me some kind of psychological pleasure involving a fetish, and the satisfaction of being able to take them in all their lenght. I tend to see more manly the well-endowed guys and, of course, they offer me more posibilities at oral sex.

Kegel exercises strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor and not the vagina muscle. The vaginal walls are layered with the pelvic floor muscles, that are also around the entrance of the anus. If you practice these exercises for six months you see a great difference in sex. You get a bulkier pelvic floor taking up more room and it means that the space available for a penis is smaller. If you are riding your lover, you can also contract the muscles creating a great pleasure; together with a good hips movement, you can milk your bull in few minutes.

Pelvic floor muscle exercises not only cause a tighter grip during intercourse (both vaginal and anal) but also bigger contractions during the orgasm, so it become more intense. These exercises helps tone the vaginal muscles and increases the amount of ******* flow, which makes the ******* reach the clitoris more quickly and your whole genital area become more sensitive. This results in faster excitement.

After my two births my vagina is looser, but this circunstance permits me to take bigger cocks. I guess the friction during penetration is not as intense for all the penis lenght, but I think kegel exercises definetely compensate a looser vagina and bring many other advantages.

Kegels are wonderful and I absolutely encourage all women to exercise those muscules regularly outside of sex. Little known fact, yoga has a number of challenging poses that work the same pelvic muscles. We just seldom talk about those benefits as many of our classes are mixed. :)

Nothing wrong with doing both!

This next comment may be a myth, but I’ve heard that women that grew up practicing Yoga, dance (ballet) or Pilates tend to have excellent posture, flexible limbs and very tight vaginas due to all that pelvic, abdominal and core work. Or maybe we just like to think that. :)

Last edited:
Well the best thing for her to do would be to communicate things. Say hey I'm new to big dicks so it might take a while for me to get use to it to see if I like it or not. Not all in one setting but multiple times of course.

This next comment may be a myth, but I’ve heard that women that grew up practicing Yoga, dance (ballet) or Pilates tend to have excellent posture, flexible limbs and very tight vaginas due to all that pelvic, abdominal and core work. Or maybe we just like to think that. :)

After my second birth I worked very hard at the gym to get my shape again. My pilates instructor recommended me some special exercises to work the pelvic floor. Together with my love for Latino dance, they have helped me to improve in sex. Despite my submissive side, I have always hate being a passive sex toy and the skills that I have acquired through exercise (including rhythm) helped me al lot to become a great lover. I am petite and I love strong, big black men, so there are some sex postures you can only perform if you make through exercise.

After my second birth I worked very hard at the gym to get my shape again. My pilates instructor recommended me some special exercises to work the pelvic floor. Together with my love for Latino dance, they have helped me to improve in sex. Despite my submissive side, I have always hate being a passive sex toy and the skills that I have acquired through exercise (including rhythm) helped me al lot to become a great lover. I am petite and I love strong, big black men, so there are some sex postures you can only perform if you make through exercise.

I feel ya! :)

My focus has always been Yoga but I Love Pilates, and totally respect the art. I know what goes into it so I bet your core strength is amazing.

Yoga does the same thing for me, flexibility and strength. Not many girls can take a pile driving with their knees by their ears lol....

Btw, is your profile pic, post or pre children?

Back