Question for large men - Are you Too Big?

mine was snug...even after two *******...my only large one...ok huge...first man after divorce....gulliable naive..ok horny..sex with average size for 21 years...changed me quick..dated 4 months..as i drove to his place i actually wet myself at times'preparing' mentally for how he take me..stupid me believed his story after first few times...only way he truly can orgasm..was via anal sex...i did it once with hubby..not a fan...but on my 4's..as he called it..then *******...never bit a pilliow so hard...cried so loud..but i tookmost ofhim..4 months he didnt have balls to break up face to face,,senr me e mail..but will say..that huge white cock..has made me curious for bbc!!...am i snapper!!! believe not!View attachment 2079908View attachment 2079909View attachment 2079910View attachment 2079911View attachment 2079915
Based on your explicit photos, I would suspect that you're a "slosher."

Many women falsely believe that they're still "tight," after natural childbirth. Sure Kegel exercises can strengthen vaginal muscles, but the vagina is never quite the same.

Of course, the men that you're sexually active with won't tell you that your vagina is "loose." A comment like that would most likely cut them off from further carnal proclivities. But like you ladies and cock size, he's comparing your vagina's tightness relative to previously sampled pussies.

It’s not that women understand each other therefore we “tend to dislike one another” it’s that we are more complex and decerning then men are.
Women's complexity and discern are based on hypergamy. Be it financial, sexual, or emotional.

Most females seek resources that will benefit them and their progeny.

I would have to say as I man with considerable size and length, I am very upfront with women before hand, and let them know
I like to go hard and deep, So yes I am disappointed with a woman that can't take all, that she has asked for.

I can appreciate that, I really can. More times than I can count I have gritted my teeth and submitted for his pleasure only to get more intouch with what it means to be female.

Please understand that I am not judging you as an individual. For all I know you could be the second coming of Clara Barton.

My comments were in relation to the topic. I never anticipated that you were going to post those photographs.

The asshole who abused your asshole I sincerely hope is not representative of men in general.

I wish you happiness. Your a mom, and for the sake of your children, a good one.

Peace be with you.❤️

I can appreciate that, I really can. More times than I can count I have gritted my teeth and submitted for his pleasure only to get more intouch with what it means to be female.
Hi, Samantha, I must say as much as I love a woman that
is ready to totally submit, I also love a woman with the courage and strength of character to take all that her man has to give.

I respect any woman with the guts to take a big dick and really take and any woman with the spine to admit she cant. Big dicks ain't for every woman but if were man enough to say were swinging a baseball bat be mature enough to say you're too big for me. Same thing with men and big tits, ass, or pussy some just cant handle big there's nothing wrong with it. But people just need to be honest about what they can or cant handle. Everyone isn't meant for bigger. That's why medium and small sizes exist.

I respect any woman with the guts to take a big dick and really take and any woman with the spine to admit she cant. Big dicks ain't for every woman but if were man enough to say were swinging a baseball bat be mature enough to say you're too big for me. Same thing with men and big tits, ass, or pussy some just cant handle big there's nothing wrong with it. But people just need to be honest about what they can or cant handle. Everyone isn't meant for bigger. That's why medium and small sizes exist.

The problem is telling a man he’s too big could be perceived as a compliment. It doesn’t work the other way around.

Variety is the spice of life,

Please understand that I am not judging you as an individual. For all I know you could be the second coming of Clara Barton.

My comments were in relation to the topic. I never anticipated that you were going to post those photographs.

The asshole who abused your asshole I sincerely hope is not representative of men in general.

I wish you happiness. Your a mom, and for the sake of your children, a good one.

Peace be with you.❤️
u sound very sweet

This question is directed to you gifted men out there.

“Too Big” is relative I know, but some of us have physical limitations. Particularly when it comes to depth.

Does it suck when you can’t get all the way in your girl?

Are you disappointed when you can’t feel your entire length wrapped in warmth?
I doubt any guy here is disappointed lol
Is not always about going balls deep...most of the sensitivity is in the top third of a dick... The head and top of the shaft.
Getting to the bottom part near the balls is more or less just a MEAT POLE stretching pussy out. My mushroom head does all the REAL pleasure.
I don't really know what loose pussy feels like so couldn't even tell you. All pussy is tight.
In most cases I gotta spend some time massaging her clit and pussy opening, just to get her soaking wet and relaxed.

Once the vaginal walls relax you can feel a pussy expand just a little bit more to let that MONSTER IN.

As for the cervix?? That's a whole different story. A guy like me (and most guys here) can cause a LOT of discomfort to most women, jabbing that fleshy back wall.

Like Michael Blackson says, giving bitches Bladder Infections lol

Speaking of discomfort... The WORST feeling for big dick is hitting that damn birth control ring. Chicks swear they shove it way up there, but that ******* hurts the head if the angle ain't right.

This is probably the main reason Brothas luv a Thick ASS. a fat booty is like a 'size buffer' :)

I like going deep and slow for a long time. A lot of women can't handle that a large reason why I like hotwives is that they tend to be women like and can handle the size.
True! Same reason I prefer Milfs... A lot of hotwives gave birth to ******* so yeah they can handle a large object in they pussy :devil:

Single chicks be glove tight, which is cool but I know y'all had that pussy where is still had the membrane in it?? Like the pussy had a built in wall or some ******* lol. You gotta literally push that ******* open with your dick.

Back