Question for Experienced Couples

We’ve done this over the past 8-9 years and it has never approached mundane. We play once or twice a month. Mostly new guys so that helps. We also make sure the SEX is only a small part of it. Enjoy her dressing sexy for you before the event. Try different scenarios- 1 guy, 2 guys, or more. One of the best weekends we’ve spent was telling when had 2 guys coming for a date. They both let me know the day before they weren’t coming. I didn’t tell her. Sent her up from the hotel bar to get ready and told her when they got there I would approve (typical set up) and then we’d come upstairs. She opens the door and it’s just me….hot sex all weekend. The mental is greater than the physical. Always has been and always will. Watching a room full of guys fuck your wife is surreal and amazing for me, but seeing her dress the part of a QOS is even hotter. The mental!

I enjoy a new guy to help keep thing exciting we have never explored each other before and even though we may do some of the same things, it is with someone new and so it isn’t just like the last time. Also I like to be adventurous go have sex somewhere new
I like the way you think.

Back