Question for BULLS - Do you have to work at being dominat to white sluts of does it happen naturally?

Whitewife

Female
From
UK
I've always found Bulls to be dominant with me rather than me being submissive to them, if that makes sense?
I wondered if you Bulls find you need to work at being dominant with us white sluts or does it come naturally to you? I'm sure there will be a mixed bag of responses but I think the percentages either way will be interesting.
I'm happy being sub so I guess when I'm with a naturally dominant Bull I will act submissive out of instinct rather than a need to work on it.

I think it depends. I've always been a natural at giving orders and being listened to, even as a baby. I didn't have to "learn to be dominant" sexually; I had to learn to let myself be. I had to learn that there were women who not only wanted, but actively embraced being submissive sexually. From there, everythig else was easy.

"Giving orders and being listened to"
That phrase written by a very natural Dominant Bull. No Bull who is pretending to be dominant or has to work on it would use such a phrase.
Love it xxxxx

Back