Question: Do you (meaning other women) bring up safe or unprotected sex and at what point

As a girl who likes bareback sex and cum, I'm quite upfront with guys and ask the question 'are you ok with bareback sex?' Most guys are, some aren't. Some ask a bit about me and how often I 'play', presumably working out if I'm relatively risky or not!

It should be on everyone involved.
Trust should be established. Eveyone vetted. Then once eveyone is in agreement have some fun.
For my wife with other men she prefers bare. I'm in a condom that's our thing. But as exciting as going bare with a stranger is. It would terrible to catch something for the rest of their lives. Our long term bulls take my wife bare. But we all are tested every few months.

Usually its the wife who brings it up, she likes it bare but if it is someone we just met she will have him wear a condom then take it off midway. However, unprotected sex we have seen a few couples and SWF come right out and say they are not on any BC and still ride bare

hot!!!

I am always up front. I prefer bareback and I understand that some guys aren't comfortable with that. I have used condoms at times but due to allergies not always able to utilize them. I always tell the guys this before even meeting. Honesty is the best policy.

If it is someone I know well and know they are clean then we don't use protection. If it is just someone I've recently met or don't know too well then I have condoms in my purse and truck if I need to and I will just pull one out before we have sex.

Back