QOS clothing/jewellery: Getting noticed.

Cassandra wore her QoS charm on a pendant while in Jamaica. She wore it at Hedo and while we walked along 7-Mile beach. We were approached several times by guys who all loved it. She also wore it when we travelled back home. No one mentioned anything at the airport but she seemed to be getting dirty looks from some of the women.

57C1874C-EAC8-4BA5-9715-98302C69E8A7.jpeg

Last edited:
I never seen QoS jewelry or tattoos irl yet but i would approach without hesitation
Your bbc looks absolutely beautiful - I have a smooth very tight little pussy that would fit your bbc “just like a glove” ! If you’re ever in Melbourne Australia,this mature QoS’s pussy is all yours for however long you wish ! Bbc forever ! xxx
ps my hubby understands supports and encourages me in my need and desire to be fucked by bbc as much and as often as my pussy can manage and the bbc can perform ! xxx

Your bbc looks absolutely beautiful - I have a smooth very tight little pussy that would fit your bbc “just like a glove” ! If you’re ever in Melbourne Australia,this mature QoS’s pussy is all yours for however long you wish ! Bbc forever ! xxx
ps my hubby understands supports and encourages me in my need and desire to be fucked by bbc as much and as often as my pussy can manage and the bbc can perform ! xxx
Thank you sexy

Back