QOS clothing/jewellery: Getting noticed.

Just wondering about something subtle to let the right men know that if I look interested in them then I am interested in them; wondering if it's a possibility or a pipe dream.
My husband bought me a spade bracelet and necklace, they were very useful in the UK ,I was approached on several occasions but I was in the midlands which is very black.

Just want to know if men (black men) ever notice women (strangers) wearing any QOS clothing or jewellery (or tats) and, if you do, do you ever interract with them (say 'hi' or talk or more).
Honestly that's a little obvious. Any body you want to be with should pick up on your sexual energy and excitement.

Robins tats above her ankles do get noticed by black men occasionaly but not as much as you would think or she would like. A couple of black men have stepped up and commented on them first by saying HI and them commenting on her tats in some way which she loved very much. One did end up with an exchange of KIK address and a later meeting. But as i said they dont get noticed and commented on as much as you would think.

Attachments

• LEFT ANKLE QoS TAT.jpg
    LEFT ANKLE QoS TAT.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 321
  • RIGHT ANKLE QoS TAT.JPG
    RIGHT ANKLE QoS TAT.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 420
Last edited:
I seen a few, twice in starbucks. Once lady had it on her wrist another spade symbol inside her black & white yan yung tattoo. I didn't approach, one keep coming in and out of starbucks, the other lady was talking with some contractor. Just bad timing. But, wear it, I would approach you. It helps remove the unknowns. For example, I was in hobby lobby, wearing no underwear, with gray running pants, this lady noticed the "wood" came next to me, I said hi but she just keep looking at me. So, I just smile, then she keep being near me but wouldn't make it clear if she were interested. So, wear it. Also, if you are interest in a dude you see, say hi, give eye contact smile and make sure he sees your "assets".

Just want to know if men (black men) ever notice women (strangers) wearing any QOS clothing or jewellery (or tats) and, if you do, do you ever interract with them (say 'hi' or talk or more).
In my area I don’t see as much women with queen of spades accessories or tattoos but if I do bump into them and notice right away then I’ll definitely say hi & connect with them ????

i have noticed a lot of very obvious designs for clothing, charms, tatts, etc. in online forums and web shops but you hardly see them in public. i think only very few Women would wear signs in public that are that upfront and blunt. That's why i prefer more discreet designs that give a hint but are not as explicit as saying "I am a Black Cock Slut!"

ImO designs that Women will actually dare to wear in public are high in demand! Not sure if this example will serve that purpose, but lemme try...

REQUEST: Ladies, please be honest... would you wear that in public or is it still too obvious? (Please don't focus too much on the cut, shirt style or colors but more on the writing.) Thank you in advance!

Back