QOS clothing/jewellery: Getting noticed.

Robins tats above her ankles do get noticed by black men occasionaly but not as much as you would think or she would like. A couple of black men have stepped up and commented on them first by saying HI and them commenting on her tats in some way which she loved very much. One did end up with an exchange of KIK address and a later meeting. But as i said they dont get noticed and commented on as much as you would think.
Believe it or not there are alot of people who dont know the meaning of those tattoos. Even many black men don't know what those tattoos represent. Outside of lifestyle people it's not a well known signifyer

There are some nice t-shirts/hoodies that have an artistic playing card Queen of spades design. Theyre on amazon, 'Welcoda' is the name.2721581
They are nice enough to be clothing anyone could wear (they even have men's tops too) but if a man was in the know then maybe he'd think about giving me a smile. I'd smile back then perhaps it would lead to a conversation where he'd discover if I was wearing that top purely for aesthetics or for other reasons. What do you think?

There are some nice t-shirts/hoodies that have an artistic playing card Queen of spades design. Theyre on amazon, 'Welcoda' is the name.
(...) What do you think?
Great! i like it. Thank you for the post.

i've been trying to find stockings of any type with nothing but a pattern of small spades on them. So far without luck. :( i've seen either hearts or all card symbols but none with spades only nor hearts and spades but without the other suit symbols. :( Has anyone seen something like that? If so, please post a link or brand/retailer info. TY

Back