Other than QOS tats and jewelry?

Hello! New here. We’re curious beside the QOS tattoo, clothing and jewelry which all looks amazing on women, what other Tats or jewelry is there that is know to others in the life style that a woman,wife or couple are open to BBC, swinging life style or that they are just slurs to be fucked?

Seriously inquiring, thanks!

We've discovered, most of the QOS and BBC-related jewelry is pretty cheap/costume variety, and no longer gives us a thrill. So, i've purchased (for myself, the hubby) t-shirts such as the official BBC logo, I wear that when we go out for casual drinks. I also bought for myself a high quality wedding band type ring, it's black and engraved with "Brandi BBC Owned Wife" so I can show it when/if needed. We're thinking about permanent tattoo, but symbols meanings change, so still thinking of that one. Since we decided that she is BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE, I realize that a lot of the burden such to enjoy it is on me, too. ie: she can dress like a lady and be treated like a goddess in public, but I have to be proud to reveal that she's all black now and that I'm proud of it. etc. OH, ALSO, I'm ordering a t-shirt with the symbol and text from a rugby team, it says "ALL BLACKS" Check it out.

We've discovered, most of the QOS and BBC-related jewelry is pretty cheap/costume variety, and no longer gives us a thrill. So, i've purchased (for myself, the hubby) t-shirts such as the official BBC logo, I wear that when we go out for casual drinks. I also bought for myself a high quality wedding band type ring, it's black and engraved with "Brandi BBC Owned Wife" so I can show it when/if needed. We're thinking about permanent tattoo, but symbols meanings change, so still thinking of that one. Since we decided that she is BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE, I realize that a lot of the burden such to enjoy it is on me, too. ie: she can dress like a lady and be treated like a goddess in public, but I have to be proud to reveal that she's all black now and that I'm proud of it. etc. OH, ALSO, I'm ordering a t-shirt with the symbol and text from a rugby team, it says "ALL BLACKS" Check it out.
What is the official BBC logo you have on your t-shirts? I was thinking there might be another symbol or artwork that says BBC slut or QOS besides the typical one out there. or maybe a placement of jewelry. I don't know for example a certain type, color and/or placement of a nose ring for the wife. Or if a nose ring currently means something now? Still learning some of this symbolism side of the lifestyle. Sorry if i'm asking the wrong questions.

What is the official BBC logo you have on your t-shirts? I was thinking there might be another symbol or artwork that says BBC slut or QOS besides the typical one out there. or maybe a placement of jewelry. I don't know for example a certain type, color and/or placement of a nose ring for the wife. Or if a nose ring currently means something now? Still learning some of this symbolism side of the lifestyle. Sorry if i'm asking the wrong questions.
The more important question is why are you asking?
What's your lifestyle and are you considering verification on this site?
Thank you.

Considering verification if we see a benefit to this site and the ppl here, yes. Why are we asking, because we would like to know to possibly have something other than what everyone else has. You asking us this is like someone asking why are you here?
Yes absolutely. So why are you here? 🤔
Verification has actually big benefits. The perhaps biggest is that you are possibly taken seriously. If that's not what you want, okay. It's your decision alone. 🤷‍♂️

Love the engraved black owned ring idea ♠️💕

Please login or become a member to view