QOS clothing/jewellery: Getting noticed.

I wear some kind of necklace or earring everyday..gave been give to go head smile many time..but also amazed as to how many black guys see it and smile walk away like there real shy
Hell no, not me. I wish more would wear it. If I saw a woman wearing or showing their spade symbol, my dick would get hard because in my mind, I am looking for the nearest semi-public place, so she can suck my dick. Straight up.

Just want to know if men (black men) ever notice women (strangers) wearing any QOS clothing or jewellery (or tats) and, if you do, do you ever interract with them (say 'hi' or talk or more).
My Hotwife wore her necklace out today, do not think anyone noticed as the spade is small , but I expect she will wear it out more often now

Had a colleague of mine wore a QOS T-shirt on the back with a cartoon female in a bikini did not bother to ask if he was active in the lifestyle I met his lovely wife we had conversations about world topics but nothing about the subject

Interesting, maybe they where feeling you out, trying to see if you recognize the spade symbol, because you did meet his wife. I would bring the shirt up again. I would say to the husband, "hey man, the shirt you had on the other day, week, with the queen of spade riding the motorcycle, "I am very interested, take a little pause then ask where did he get it?" If they are down, with the pause, he would know you know. Try something along those lines. Be relaxed, remember you the alpha. Let us know what happens

Interesting, maybe they where feeling you out, trying to see if you recognize the spade symbol, because you did meet his wife. I would bring the shirt up again. I would say to the husband, "hey man, the shirt you had on the other day, week, with the queen of spade riding the motorcycle, "I am very interested, take a little pause then ask where did he get it?" If they are down, with the pause, he would know you know. Try something along those lines. Be relaxed, remember you the alpha. Let us know what happens
Very nice couple unfortunately they both moved to another state his wife got an executive position and he resign his position because of health issues I heard both are doing well

I just saw one of the ladies at work with an anklet at work.. Her hubby had bought it and she thought it was because he likes to play poker... Lol she was a little shocked when I told her what it really meant, first because she is much older (good body but definitely older) and second that her husband would be into it, and third that I approached her about it. She does blush when she sees me at work but I haven't seen her wear it since.

Back