slutty lingerie under work clothes

When I was in the UK hubby got me a part time office job my boss was a lovely middle aged black man , he was funny and extremely friendly , Kevin made lots of flirty comments which I loved , one morning being his usual flirty self when he suddenly said he would love to see me naked, we laughed together but it made me a little wet , telling hubby he surgested I wear no panties to work and see if he notices and get his reaction , well I did , sitting at my desk Kevin spoke to me and as I turned I gave him a full look at my bare clit, legs wide open giving him the lot , later on he walked behind me rubbed my shoulders leant down whispering I want to fuck you you little prick teaser , so for several days I gave him so much to look at when possible, eventually he asked me to come to his house , I fucked Kevin for several months .

Any wives get off going to work in normal work attire, but under that respectable outfit, wearing slutty/sexy lingerie, or maybe nothing? Does it turn you on to walk around the office knowing how hot and sexy it would be if you could just take off your outerwear? Or maybe you want to flash a friend at work and let them know you are DTF?
?
Always fun to wear something naughty underneath from time to time and have people around you no wiser.

Back