Sexy underwear at work. R u hoping to fuck, flash, etc.

I don't usually wear sexy lingerie to work, my everyday lingerie is basic and simple, matching while, beige or champagne panties and bra. I have on occasion worn sexy lingerie to work, it makes me feminine and sexy, but I don't flash it, I just smile and think to myself, "If they only knew."
I do love sexy, lace naughty lingerie for special occasions. The best part of putting on and wearing sexy naughty lingerie is hoping someone else will take it off.

I don't usually wear sexy lingerie to work, my everyday lingerie is basic and simple, matching while, beige or champagne panties and bra. I have on occasion worn sexy lingerie to work, it makes me feminine and sexy, but I don't flash it, I just smile and think to myself, "If they only knew."
I do love sexy, lace naughty lingerie for special occasions. The best part of putting on and wearing sexy naughty lingerie is hoping someone else will take it off.
🙏♥️♥️♥️❤️❤️

Sexy panties make me feel sexy so I act in a more sexual manner I am not really looking to flash or anything but I just like the way it makes me feel sexier.
Every aspect of life is better when you feel sexy and after seeing you gorgeous pic I imagine you feel sexy all the time.

Back