Lingerie or naked under your slutty dress?

Which do you prefer? A hot woman in a slutty dress, and under the dress, a half bra, crotchless panties, garter belt and silk stockings. Or just completely naked? Both are awesome, but I like the tease of lingerie, and knowing she put on her best fuck me wear. She PLANNED to get fucked.. naked is a well OK lets fuck.. lingerie is I EXPECT you to take me!

I’m always naked underneath my clothes, when we go to meet my black lover I wear stockings suspenders and red sluttish stilettos with four inch heels which he likes fucking me in , but the rest is just as nature intended totally naked.The looks I get from people who see my bra less dark prominent nipples standing proud through my white top and flashes of my stockings + suspenders outlining my bare pussy to be seen is exciting and gets my juices flowing at the thought of what they are thinking.

Last edited:
Which do you prefer? A hot woman in a slutty dress, and under the dress, a half bra, crotchless panties, garter belt and silk stockings. Or just completely naked? Both are awesome, but I like the tease of lingerie, and knowing she put on her best fuck me wear. She PLANNED to get fucked.. naked is a well OK lets fuck.. lingerie is I EXPECT you to take me!
I’m always naked just in case!! 😈

My wife wears thigh high nylons and heels with her black slutty dress. Otherwise, she is naked under the dress. When a Black stud shows interest, she does not want to waste time "striping for action" and getting into position to be fucked hard and thoroughly bred.

Attachments

• My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 259
  • View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 184
  • Ass In 2004.jpg
    Ass In 2004.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 252
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 267
Back