QOS clothing/jewellery: Getting noticed.

Just want to know if men (black men) ever notice women (strangers) wearing any QOS clothing or jewellery (or tats) and, if you do, do you ever interract with them (say 'hi' or talk or more).
When I am out I look for those things but I don't ever see any in Denver. If I did I would be respectful and approach if the timing and place was right .

Please login or become a member to view

Hope They Notice...
Hubby love your tat and now wants me to have one on my chest

Just want to know if men (black men) ever notice women (strangers) wearing any QOS clothing or jewellery (or tats) and, if you do, do you ever interract with them (say 'hi' or talk or more).
To be honest, I always try and make an effort to interact with female strangers who have QoS items or tatts on show.
Even if i'm just being friendly, it's always fun to have a conversation it's like a little club, if you know you know sort of thing, I'm a pretty cerebral person, and I enjoy personally initiating conversation starting with "Hey, That's a nice blah, blah, blah, you have there, are you a Q.O.S?" I find being direct is the best approach to these things, plus it's more fun when you get to watch them realise your a fan, and they're appreciated, especially in public places like the train.

Just wondering about something subtle to let the right men know that if I look interested in them then I am interested in them; wondering if it's a possibility or a pipe dream.
I'd recommend it hun, realistically hat do you have to loose other than a few £?
Not a lot I'd say, but what you have to gain is far more substantial ;)
Go live your dream :qos:

Back