Post Your Little Dick

I don't understand why you would want a little white cock free like that. Lock them up for goodness sake!
J
Xoxoxo
I agree...and to make matters worse, I have an EXTREMELY WEAK sex drive and I’m only 24. I had my first erection when I was 14 and my first ejaculation when I was 16. Whenever I ejaculate, a few small drops fall onto the floor. It never shoots, ever.

Pathetic white 'male' penis is a joke, just like the notion that there are white men. But it's this juxtaposition with the Superior Black cock that highlights the truth : Black Men are Superior , white cucks and sissys are clearly inferior beings..not Men but some perverse thing in nature , a cruel jest that realizes the truth of their inferior status among humans. For myself i add this further evidence: in the company of Black Men, just being near Them causes strength to leave me, bends my thoughts towards Their pleasure, an overwhelming weakness of body mind and soul grips me leaving an empty shell awaiting substance from Black Masters. Hail to the True Gods among men, pray at the Altar of Black Cock, pathetic weak white sacrifice.

Here's some more comparison photos I made! The small white dick in all the photos belongs to me! Next to a REAL man's BIG BLACK COCK! Enjoy!
Most white boys measure from underneath, pressing into their nutsack, in order to come up with a measurement over 6", but that's fake. Black Men don't have to fake it and they know the truth about us. Women also know to always discount whatever a white boy boasts about his dick. Only the insertable length counts, not the supporting part that extends back into the body. An honest top-side measure usually knocks a minimum of 1" off a white boy's pretense, if not 1.5" - 2". The vast majority of us (80%) are about 5" +/- 1/2", 10% are even smaller and 10% are bigger, of those 1-2% could compare with BBC.
But, once a Black Man straightens out a whiteboi's perspective and shatters his illusions of manhood, he's not so afraid to be honest about his boi-dick anymore and loses all desire to keep up a futile competition against the obviously superior Black Cock. I now wish my thin 5" x 4.25" (which I used to gauge at 6.5") was like the ancient Greek statues, mostly lost in pubic hair and kept hidden away when serving Black Men. I've seen plenty of whitebois in locker rooms with enviable little clits like that. I think how attractive they must be to Black Men .. and I'm a little jealous.
Great analysis! I totally agree! This is hilarious but before I even knew BBC existed, I was actually PROUD of my 4” inch penis! When I was a teen I thought I was a hot shot with my “big” penis. My girlfriend Amber, who didn’t want to break my spirits, led me on and told me how “big” I was, too. I had so much confidence in bed and I genuinely thought I was keeping my girlfriend satisfied with my “big” penis. I felt like I was on top of the world!
Well, that all changed when I was 17. I went over to Amber’s house, unannounced, when her dad was at work one day. I walked in on her and a tall, muscular black man was on top of her. He was fucking her missionary style and Amber was moaning and screaming with uncontrollable pleasure. She never once made those sounds with me.
I was furious and was about to lose it, but then he slowly withdrew a LONG, THICK, FAT, ENORMOUS penis from her pussy, after cuming inside her, that I had never seen before! It was an uncut anaconda cock and its monstrous size was unheard of. It was covered with sperm and my Amber’s pussy juice! My eyes widened, I put my hands over my head and yelled “MY GOD!!!” in horror. It was 10X the size of my “big” penis and put my manhood to shame!

Amber told me she faked all those orgasms that I “gave her” because she didn’t want to hurt my feelings. She said Shaun (the black man) had a cock of a REAL MAN, and he could do all kinds of magical things to her that I couldn’t. She was tired of my micro-sized penis and easily found a black guy. The difference was day and night.

I’m 24 and now their cuckold slave. DB90244C-C69C-4F09-944A-FE54BF61D184.jpeg

Pathetic white 'male' penis is a joke, just like the notion that there are white men. But it's this juxtaposition with the Superior Black cock that highlights the truth : Black Men are Superior , white cucks and sissys are clearly inferior beings..not Men but some perverse thing in nature , a cruel jest that realizes the truth of their inferior status among humans. For myself i add this further evidence: in the company of Black Men, just being near Them causes strength to leave me, bends my thoughts towards Their pleasure, an overwhelming weakness of body mind and soul grips me leaving an empty shell awaiting substance from Black Masters. Hail to the True Gods among men, pray at the Altar of Black Cock, pathetic weak white sacrifice.
Interesting. Black Men don’t make me feel weak. Well, weak in the knees maybe because I do get really horny when I’m around them.

Back