Post Your Little Dick

Before joining this forum, I never paid much attention to the small dick shaming type of thing. Thought it best to not add insult to injury. But it seems as if some guys are not only cool with having tiny ones, they actually post for all the world to see. I found this one. View attachment 2497740
I feel its part of the acceptance process and realising you're not the only one helps you reconcile with having a small cock. Sharing pics, helps you accept there are others just like you. You get to a point, where you realise you can't change it, so you can either be proud of it, show it off, wank it every day.. and yes, if its your thing, enjoy the humiliation of 'being less of a man', or just live a bitter, angry and jaded life, hating the world, the women who have no interest in you and the men who were blessed with big cocks. I chose to be in the former group :)

When you have a clitty instead of a dick. It is so comforting to be properly dressed.
  1. Panties
  2. Bra
  3. Garterbelt
  4. Nylon stockings
  5. High Heels
  6. Slip
  7. Dress or skirt and blouse
  8. Pretty make up
  9. Hair or wig, styled and sexy
  10. Walking with a wiggle and speaking like a lady. In short, freeing yourself to be who you are.
  11. Fending off passes from all the men! Or not!

sounds like our dickelts are about the same shrivled up so pathetic when soft and barley gets erect when i cum it just dribbles out sterile as well sounds like your a lucky guy tho to have walked in on that and handled it right now u get to see your gfs lil white pussy stretched tight around a nice monster BBC all the time sounds like ur living the dream <3 also have u considered getting neutered?
5 inches sounds quite large to me. Yet I do appreciate the feelings of watching a real man do your woman!

Back