Post Your Little Dick

I appreciate the respect. I've been told I have a horse dick. I take very good care of it. Its very healthy and strong
MIne is very small and weak and women laugh at it :( the only “compliments” they give my manhood is stuff like “Awwww it’s sooo cute!!!” and “Look how adorable that little thing is!” And my face turns beet red from embarrassment. But I’m used to it.... :/

MIne is very small and weak and women laugh at it :( the only “compliments” they give my manhood is stuff like “Awwww it’s sooo cute!!!” and “Look how adorable that little thing is!” And my face turns beet red from embarrassment. But I’m used to it.... :/
Ifs soooooo much munch fun having a big horse dick. Confidence on 100

Ifs soooooo much munch fun having a big horse dick. Confidence on 100
I wouldn’t know what that feeling is like man :( NOT AT ALL. I had my first erection when I was 14-years-old and my first ejaculation when I was 16. And no that isn’t a typo. That should tell you about my manhood and how poorly it performs. I also still get wet dreams and I’m 24. I commend you for having so much confidence and getting all the women and pussy you want!

Last edited:
Yes, I’m about 2 inches when soft and ALMLOST 5 inches when fully erect. And you’re right, I am a loser. I’m a pathetic excuse of a man and not worthy of being inside any woman. I’ll just bore and dissatisfy them like I’ve always done in the past. That’s why my girlfriend Amber began cheating with a black man in the first place; one day I came over to her house and I heard Amber screaming senselessly, like I never heard before. Thinking she was in trouble I burst into her room. I was horrified at what I saw: my own girlfriend underneath this big, muscular black guy. They paid no attention to me. My eyes and attention immediately shifted to that huge, gigantic, monstrous black cock that withdrew from her white pussy, and it was smothered in cum - his and hers. I put my hands on my head and yelled “MY GOD!!!” at the horrific sight of such a long, thick cock - the biggest I’d ever seen. Its size (12” inches) totally blew mine out of the waters.
I was always actually PROUD of my 5” inch penis, because I never knew anything else or different. I thought I was big for a man. Well, that all changed the day I saw a penis 10X bigger - and it was inside my girlfriend of 4 years.
Ever since that day I’ve submitted myself to my girlfriend, to her lover who’s now our Bull, and I’ve been a cuckold slave ever since. I’m a worthless tag along whenever Amber and Shaun (our Bull) decide to make love in her bedroom; which what was once ours. Now it’s theirs and I’m ****** to crawl on the floor, wearing a collar and leash, chastity cage, and I’m not allowed to talk but only watch in humiliation as a black man, superior to me, plunges his foot-long BBC into my girl’s white pussy and stretches her lips. She also loves sucking on it and to see how far she can go (whenever she’d suck me she was barely able to since I’m so small. :(
You’re a super lucky guy, man, and you’re much better than me in every way. My girlfriend has trained me quite well and I’ve been trained to compliment and give props to black men, who are the true Alpha Males while I’m a little bitch boy with a useless worm for a “penis”....

sounds like our dickelts are about the same shrivled up so pathetic when soft and barley gets erect when i cum it just dribbles out sterile as well sounds like your a lucky guy tho to have walked in on that and handled it right now u get to see your gfs lil white pussy stretched tight around a nice monster BBC all the time sounds like ur living the dream <3 also have u considered getting neutered?

Back