Politics, Politics, Politics

An Analysis of Trump Supporters Has Identified 5 Key ...
www.psychologytoday.com/.../analysis-trump-supporters-has-identified-5-key-traits

An Analysis of Trump Supporters Has Identified 5 Key ...
www.psychologytoday.com/.../analysis-trump-supporters-has-identified-5-key-traits
LOL I lost all interest in this article when I read about the hidden "dog whistles". Do you also believe the okay sign equals white power symbol

says the guy who believes in hidden racist dog whistles. Just to let you know, that term is used so they can make anything a dog whistle

that is so true......we have one in the white house now and you call him president....has the mindless jumping through hoops to support him

think I posted some facts on that.....trumptards are known for being weak minded and lack of education.....now you want to repeat it and turn it around....doesn't work that way.....I posted a link showing how fucking stupid most are

Your post just illustrates how obtuse you are.

The ramblings of weak minded lefties gets so boring - and Brits telling me anything about this country - when their own is such a HOT mess seems kinda ludicrous.
Hey fuck you prick.

Nothing wrong with my country mate. You've been listening to your orange buffoon president too much. He literally has zero idea about anything.
The fuckwit can't even spell Wales. And you're his mate lol.

Hey mate we made our decision about you lot back in 1776 - damn good one too - so really your opinion of me or my country are truly irrelevant :}

Hey mate we made our decision about you lot back in 1776 - damn good one too - so really your opinion of me or my country are truly irrelevant :}
I think you fucked up to be honest. You could do with the Queen taking over and she'd do a better job than your orange, comb-over comedian.
And I know the opinions of others mean nothing to you, otherwise you wouldn't have voted the halfwit in.
I guess halfwits vote for halfwits though, so it does make sense.

Back