Politics, Politics, Politics

falcondfw69

Male
Gold Member
From
NH, US
Because Mac requested it and every time someone brings up politics in a sex thread, others scream (and they should). But there are some of us who are active politically and believe strongly about policies like economics, immigration, foreign policy. And we need to have a place to discuss things. Keep it civil and polite. Do not insult the person (no tea-baggers or demonrats), only take the policies to task.

This should be an interesting thread that I believe will go off the rails once the name calling starts. Its either NeoCons, Tea Baggers, Libertards, etc etc etc. Never any meaningful talk about policy or actual politics. This is the age of the inability to speak to another person with an opinion other than your own. You can thank Social Media for most of this. Hit me back I can take it!

It's like a thread that say's let's discus philosphy that will end up in a discussion about what philosphy is.

Would be appropriate more like a sub forum header :D

This should be an interesting thread that I believe will go off the rails once the name calling starts. Its either NeoCons, Tea Baggers, Libertards, etc etc etc. Never any meaningful talk about policy or actual politics. This is the age of the inability to speak to another person with an opinion other than your own. You can thank Social Media for most of this. Hit me back I can take it!
Personally I think social media just exposes what you would normally not be confronted with. Non peer views.

Because Mac requested it ....

(For The Record & Documention) Let it be corrected that "Mac" did not suggest we start a political thread. I suggested, to the one that was making the wise ass comments, that he start his own thread rather than hijack someone else's.
gif_Yellowball-drunkMargarita.gif Mac

Last edited:
gif_YellowBall-waitingPatiently.gif So as we wait, I thought I'd share my recipe for Low-Carb Margaritas. A local restaurant chain that my wife and I frequent endorsed my recipe with 2 free meals. ( It was worth $120) It is awesome, I might say ... only 9 carbs per ******* for those that love sweet drinks but can't handle the sugar due to diabetes, etc. You would never know it was low sugar.
If you love margaritas as much as my wife & I do, you'll never be able to settle for a margarita mixed any other way.

drink_MargaritaLowCarb-instructions.jpg

View attachment 415790 So as we wait, I thought I'd share my recipe for Low-Carb Margaritas. A local restaurant chain that my wife and I frequent endorsed my recipe with 2 free meals. ( It was worth $120) It is awesome, I might say ... only 9 carbs per ******* for those that love sweet drinks but can't handle the sugar due to diabetes, etc. You would never know it was low sugar.
If you love margaritas as much as my wife & I do, you'll never be able to settle for a margarita mixed any other way.

View attachment 415799

A man of many talents...

A man of many talents...

I actually did some bar tendering while I was in school. It paid fairly well
You know splenda is processed with Chlorine? Just use natural sugar, but less of it.

Typical Republican type response ... more fear mongering. Obviously you don't understand CARBS, but any no-sugar substitute would probably work. But, I say "don't fuck with my *******; no one's making you ******* it." Mac
gif_Yellowball-Irritated.gif

Here's information on sugar substitutes to relieve your weary mind. Since you mention the processing of Splenda, which is sucralose, I added an additional report on it.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-l...g/in-depth/artificial-sweeteners/art-20046936
http://familydoctor.org/familydocto...stitutes-what-you-need-to-know/sucralose.html

Notice none of these are politically linked biasness.

Last edited:
Mac, it is up to you if you want to put that stuff in your body. I could care less. I was just trying to inform people that there are natural sugar substitutes or you can use less of the real stuff. Do what you want.

Still waiting ... gif_Yellowball-sleeping2.gif
Gee, falcond, looks like those righties, that were doing all that bold talking aren't showing up to "state their case". And here you rented out this nice room, it seems, for nothing ... what do you think the problem is? Mac

Just 'My two cents' but a lot of us on here arent from USA so your politics is of lesser interest in one way. However I do notice that Democrats (like Obama) seem to be very introspective and Republicans more world aware. As much as I am glad Obama won it doesnt do the rest of us much good. I think when America starts caring more about people around the world and not just whats init for them the world may be a safer place.
That might get this topic going!

Back