UPDATES on the COVID Virus

So the National Labs are part of the conspiracy?

Well the connection that you downplayed earlier about EcoHealth Alliance actually funding the research and then suppressing the truth is important,
No what I'm saying is nothing have been proven ...yet. it just a theory and that the wet market theory that it developed naturally hasn't been ruled out yet...yes it is suspicious that the Chinese government isn't working with officials to find a definitive cause,but that doesn't prove anything

China is the world's strongest economy..and the heart of that economy is trade with America. It doesn't make since for them to cripple the world and stop trades among countries .
And also I find these articles to be a wild goose chase ..the world knew Chinese news was down playing and under reporting the virus before 2020 .what new information can we get from this almost four years later besides the fact that we are planning to go into a cold war with China and putting boots on the ground in Taiwan..I'm sorry but I feel like promoting these idea is basically signing us up for another foreign police action that us as Americans don't want to pay for..

No what I'm saying is nothing have been proven ...yet. it just a theory and that the wet market theory that it developed naturally hasn't been ruled out yet...yes it is suspicious that the Chinese government isn't working with officials to find a definitive cause,but that doesn't prove anything

China is the world's strongest economy..and the heart of that economy is trade with America. It doesn't make since for them to cripple the world and stop trades among countries .
And also I find these articles to be a wild goose chase ..the world knew Chinese news was down playing and under reporting the virus before 2020 .what new information can we get from this almost four years later besides the fact that we are planning to go into a cold war with China and putting boots on the ground in Taiwan..I'm sorry but I feel like promoting these idea is basically signing us up for another foreign police action that us as Americans don't want to pay for..
China is the strongest economy?!?! Haha haha haha haha haaaaaaaahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahaha
Hahahaha
Hahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahaha

And also I find these articles to be a wild goose chase ..the world knew Chinese news was down playing and under reporting the virus before 2020 .what new information can we get from this almost four years later besides the fact that we are planning to go into a cold war with China and putting boots on the ground in Taiwan..I'm sorry but I feel like promoting these idea is basically signing us up for another foreign police action that us a
Reaction Lol GIF by MOODMAN
s Americans don't want to pay for..

China is the strongest economy?!?! Haha haha haha haha haaaaaaaahahahahahaha

I just posted the top 5; if you wish to see all 50, hit the link above. China isn't even close.
Notice the difference in GDP in $ per capita.

Web capture_28-2-2023_0016_www.worlddata.info.jpeg

Last edited:
So I cruise over to this link you posted on bitchute.com and the first thing that pops up is a video on "America Blew Up The Trade Center" and another video on "Proof Earth Isn't Spinning" .... so THIS is the type of sources you're using to back your covid vaccine alt-facts information? Are you kidding me ... THIS IS YOUR SOURCE?

Get outta here with that CRAP, NC4Huge. Aren't you supposed to be with the Leprechaun Tour today? You get lost from the group or something? Didn't the teacher tell you kid.dies to hold tightly to the rope so you wouldn't separate from the group?
Take this View attachment 5902278 elsewhere ... please! Who even gave you an ID to get into this section? You're not mentally OLD ENOUGH to discuss topics factually!

View attachment 5902270View attachment 5902283, DAMN!

Complete dismissal of facts does not make you right. And the side/related content has nothing to do with what was sent or asked...

avoidance = loss

And character assassination is the cliche, old go-to for people who cannot stay on topic. Nice.

All you did was talk crap and replied to nothing.

You were provided links with facts. Just because you dislike the platform, what does that have to do with the actual content being discussed?

Why are you unable to discuss things without mud-slinging? You say I am not old enough, yet you are the only one name calling and avoiding all facts. Your self hatred is showing... Allow me to slightly return the favor - You are a fear-mongering shill. Period.

You ignored every link and simply said what you already believed was correct- you aren't posting to find knowledge, you are posting to argue. I hope you can find joy in life and leave the fear alone... Find peace friend. Whoever hurt you is in your past now. Grow from it. Mature.

Defending beliefs over facts is dangerous...

Last edited:
More feedback from a credible source on the importance of wearing masks during covid breakouts ...

How well do face masks protect against COVID-19?​

Get answers to your questions about face masks, including how to use them properly.
Can face masks help slow the spread of the virus that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)? Yes. Face masks combined with other preventive measures, such as getting vaccinated, frequent hand-washing and physical distancing, can help slow the spread of the virus that causes COVID-19. The CDC says that you should wear the most protective mask possible that you'll wear regularly, fits well and is comfortable. Respirators such as nonsurgical N95s give the most protection. KN95s and medical masks provide the next highest level of protection. Cloth masks provide less protection. The CDC says that surgical N95 masks should be reserved for health care providers.​

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends masks for the general public. If you're in an area with a high number of people with COVID-19 in the hospital and new COVID-19 cases, the CDC recommends wearing a well-fitted mask indoors in public, whether or not you're vaccinated. If you have a weakened immune system or have a higher risk of serious illness, wear a mask that provides you with the most protection possible when you're in an area with a high number of people with COVID-19 in the hospital and new COVID-19 cases. Check with your healthcare provider to see if you should wear a mask when you're in an area with a lower number of new COVID-19 cases and people with COVID-19 in the hospital.​

KN95 masks​

A KN95 mask is a type of respirator that meets certain international standards. It offers more protection than a medical mask does because it filters out both large and small particles when the wearer inhales. However, be cautious when buying a KN95, as many fake masks are sold that don't meet quality requirements.​

A white N95 mask with yellow straps

An N95 mask is a type of respirator that meets U.S. quality standards. An N95 offers the highest level of protection. It offers more protection than a medical mask does because it filters out both large and small particles when the wearer inhales. Non-surgical N95s can be used by the general public.​
The CDC has said surgical N95 masks should be reserved for health care providers. Health care providers must be trained and pass a fit test before using a surgical N95 mask. Like surgical masks, N95 masks are intended to be disposable. However, researchers are testing ways to disinfect and reuse them. Some N95 masks, and even some cloth masks, have valves that make them easier to breathe through. Unfortunately, these masks don't filter the air the wearer breathes out. For this reason, they've been banned in some places.
The CDC doesn't recommend using face shields instead of masks because it's unclear how much protection shields provide. However, wearing a face mask may not be possible in every situation. If you must use a face shield instead of a mask, choose one that wraps around the sides of your face and extends below your chin.​

After you're vaccinated, you can more safely return to doing activities that you might not have been able to do because of the pandemic. However, if you are in an area with a high number of people with COVID-19 in the hospital and new COVID-19 cases, the CDC recommends wearing a mask indoors in public. You're considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you get a second dose of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine or two weeks after you get a single dose of the Janssen/Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine. You are considered up to date with your vaccines if you have gotten all recommended COVID-19 vaccines, including booster doses, when you become eligible.

Last edited:
Complete dismissal of facts does not make you right. And the side/related content has nothing to do with what was sent or asked...
avoidance = loss
And character assassination is the cliche, old go-to for people who cannot stay on topic. Nice.
All you did was talk crap and replied to nothing.
You were provided links with facts. Just because you dislike the platform, what does that have to do with the actual content being discussed?
Why are you unable to discuss things without mud-slinging? You say I am not old enough, yet you are the only one name calling and avoiding all facts. Your self hatred is showing... Allow me to slightly return the favor - You are a fear-mongering shill. Period.
You ignored every link and simply said what you already believed was correct- you aren't posting to find knowledge; you are posting to argue. I hope you can find joy in life and leave the fear alone... Find peace friend. Whoever hurt you is in your past now. Grow from it. Mature.
Defending beliefs over facts is dangerous...
....I guess what you're bitching about, NC4 is the fact that I did not address your post regarding www.bitchute.com and the various articles you posted. Is that correct?
....For one thing, the things that you posted didn't even relate to Updates On Covid, but on "babies & overpopulation", "discrediting Fact Checkers", and opinions on "experimental medical applications" .... uncredible alt-facts posted on an uncredible website which wishes to convince anyone believing the CDC or other credible sources for fighting covid that they are being brainwashed. Total IGNORANCE!
....Come on, NC4, any website that posts articles on the conspiracy that the US Gov purposely blew up the Trade Center on 9-11 or write articles they say "Prove the Earth Is Not Spinning On its axis" doesn't deserve my attention in the least. And people who post that crap or insist they have a website called bitchute.com with the REAL ANSWERS ... man oh man, are in serious need of a "head check".
....Then you add insult to insaneness by using Right Wing Talk Show host David Knight as a credible news source. He's an "idiot" ... he's no better than the Rush Linbaughs, Alex Jones, Jacob Wohl and a bunch of other right wing radio hosts who have lied continually to the public and gotten sued. They're ALL just or were entertainers and con artists ... heck, Alex Jones even admitted he was an "entertainer" not a fact source for telling his listening audience that Sandy Hook massacre of small children didn't even happen.
....If this is the BEST you can post in sources, friend, you need to do some studying on what CREDIBLE SOURCES and FACTS are and what to look for.
....I recommend that if you're going to post this stuff at least have the decency to start your OWN THREAD, then I and others may come THERE to challenge your information.
....And lastly you say "I hope you can find joy in life and leave the fear alone... Find peace friend. Whoever hurt you is in your past now. Grow from it. Mature. Defending beliefs over facts is dangerous..."
....You can't imagine how blessed & happy I am about life and my family, and its these alt-facts with the purpose of dividing the country into parts that really pisses me off. I put up with it for 4 years under the prior alt-President and it almost got this country to lose its democracy. Everyone but the alt-President has finally admitted that there was NO FRAUD in the 2020 election yet he continues holding rallies to divide the country with that gif_CRAP.gif. Its not going down that way in 2024 ... not if I can help it. Blessings to you, too, friend. "GET INFORMED"

Last edited:
With all that's going on in the world and in the USA I'm starting to suspicion that these horrific events going on here in the USA are simply a prelude to something BIGGER on the horizon. Just too many of them to continue ignoring that the USA is in the ******* stage of an "attack" on our country.
• covid viruses are mutating with new threats on the horizon ... I don't think they're by accident with some of our "own" saying to ignore the .warnings​
• train derailments starting to happen more frequently ... I don't think they're by accident either​
• continued unrest by many of our conservative citizens to trash our democracy with insistence of a fraudulent voting system.​
• mass shootings & gun violence in the US happening more frequently​
• the US being flooded with illegal dr.ugs and firearms​
• Russian aggression & nuclear threats​
Are others here starting to notice this as well? Will our own people possibly turn on their government in 2024?

A new World Health Organization (WHO) report calling for increased global preparedness for radiological and nuclear emergencies does not detail specific current conflicts, but it need not. The world is fully aware of the increasing danger of radiation and nuclear threats.​

A just issued reportWHO has updated the list of medicines that governments should stockpile for these types of emergencies.​
“In radiation emergencies, people can be exposed to radiation at doses ranging from negligible to life-threatening,” said Maria Neira, deputy director-general of WHO’s Healthy Population Division.
WHO says a radioactive emergency stockpile should include stable iodine, dechelating agents, cytokines, and medicines to treat vomiting, diarrhea, and infections. This publication supersedes a 2007 WHO report on the same topic and includes an update on stockpiled formulas based on the latest dr.ug updates from the last decade and previously approved for other indications.​
According to WHO, potential scenarios include emergencies at nuclear power plants, medical or research facilities, accidents during transportation, or malicious use of radioactive material.​

Last edited:
You ignored every link and simply said what you already believed was correct- you aren't posting to find knowledge, you are posting to argue.
I'm sorry but you're terribly wrong. I'll let others HERE come to their own conclusion, however, about bitechute.com.

MORE DECEPTIVE REPORTING by pic_Fox News.jpg may cost the company billions of dollars.

More pic_Fox News.jpg scuttlebutt opinion regarding Biden's dr.ug plan. When I watched Fox News about this they failed to mention that it was an "opinion" article from one of their "own" staff. Its worth reading even if its based upon opinions and not a single FACT. Also you're read about FoxNews complaining in the article that there was no proof to Biden's dr.ug plan at all. I had to laugh about this seeing as for the past 4 years FoxNews never seemed to care about facts at all and in fact is why they are facing a $1.7 billion deformation lawsuit regarding voting machines with their (no proof supported "disinformation campaign in the 2020 election.

It appears Fox News will follow a similar path as it did with the Covid virus attack regarding masks, shots, and social distancing.

Fox News' attorneys have set out the starkest defense yet against the accusation the network defamed an election-technology company when it broadcast false claims that the company had cheated then-President Donald Trump of victory in the 2020 election. The overwhelming majority of Fox's argument was made in sealed motions filed last week asking the presiding judge to dismiss Dominion Voting Systems' $1.6 billion suit before it is to go to trial in April. Yet in supplementary public filings, the contours of the Fox team's reasoning emerge more sharply in focus.​

Of the approximately 115 statements on Fox by its hosts and guests that Dominion contends are defamatory, Fox News wrote in its filing, "there is not a single statement for which Dominion can prove every element of its claim for defamation."​
In those documents, Fox's attorneys offer "omitted context" for the seemingly incendiary remarks by such hosts as Sean Hannity, Jeanine Pirro, Lou Dobbs and Maria Bartiromo, as well as their featured guests, including Trump and his former campaign attorneys Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell. That context includes assertions that have long since been debunked and rebutted in dozens of court challenges and by local and state election officials from both parties.​
Among them: claims that the use of Sharpie markers in Maricopa County, Arizona, had invalidated the votes cast by Trump supporters because the ink often ******* through the ballots. Allegations of voter fraud in Detroit. The sworn deposition of an anonymous witness who said he was a former member of the Venezuelan presidential security team and accused Dominion of committing election fraud in the U.S. All of these allegations have been disproven. Many were unraveled in real time during the 2020 election season – often by Fox's own reporters.​

Fox News' legal team, however, does not defend them as correct. Instead, its filings suggest that the Fox stars relaying them on the air reflected an appropriate journalistic response to stark claims about the functioning of American democracy, as they involve "questions to a newsmaker on newsworthy subjects" or they "accurately report on pending allegations."​

Eddie Perez, board member at the OSET Institute, a non-profit, non-partisan outfit advocating for reliable and transparent election technology, calls the claims about Dominion that were amplified by Fox hosts and peddled by its guests "outlandish." "If anything, because they were so outlandish, they immediately attracted widespread attention and were debunked," Perez says. "They instantly didn't stand up to the light of day."​
Fox's bold assertion that Dominion will fail to prove any incidents of defamation does not find universal embrace in legal circles. Lawyers with no involvement in the case pointed to statements on Fox's airwaves that they say gave the Trump camp far too much credence for far too long to claim a mere journalistic sensibility.​

"Fox's journalists and managers were repeatedly told the stories about the voting machine were false, over a period of weeks," Lucy Dalglish, the dean of the University of Maryland Merrill College of Journalism, writes in an email for this story. "Quoting the president of the United States and relying on a 'fair report' privilege only gets you so far," says Dalglish, a noted First Amendment advocate and media lawyer. "They didn't just quote Trump. They doubled down and repeatedly reported and opined that Dominion's systems were faulty."
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................​
More To READ On This ARTICLE ... click on Story Link​
word_OPINION.jpg
What's really really interesting is that Fox News feels that they have the right to report anything they wish under the 1st Amendment of the Constitution. Interestingly, Fox News knows the stories (like the Voting Fraud) were not supported by even an ounce of TRUTH, but chose to air these stories continually to sway voting opinions & discissions. So, what do THEY DO? They look to the 1st Amendment to back them up that THEY have a RIGHT to their intentional false reporting. And, bring, in their defense, that they are primarily an Intertainment station, not a NEWS station. They like their toast buttered on both sides of their bread it seems.​
How do others see this logic? Is it legal for news sources to intentionally promote incorrect stories stories?​

Last edited:
Studies now discovering a lot of parents allowed their children to attend school with covid. The rise of individualism.

So much for trusting people to do the right thing. A research letter recently published in JAMA Network Open described how 24.0% of parents in the U.S. surveyed—that’s 63 of 263 respondents—failed to tell others when they either thought or knew that their baby had Covid-19. Moreover, 21.1% (67 of 218 respondents) permitted their children to break quarantine or isolation rules. And take a wild guess as to the most commonly given reason for not doing such things to protect others around them. It’s a very freedom answer. They wanted to exercise their “personal freedom” as parents. Yeah, let that freedom answer ring in the heads of all those who may have gotten infected with the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) as a result. The online survey also found that 10.1% (47 of 464) of respondents had told others that their children were vaccinated against Covid-19 when their children really weren't.​
Interestingly, the lying about vaccination shot both ways with 12.2% doing the opposite. Yes, 23 of 189 respondents told others that their children were not vaccinated when their children actually did get the Covid-19 vaccine. That suggests that the whole anti-vaccination social pressure in some places was so strong that some parents had to actually hide the fact that their children had followed public health recommendations.​
What lied beneath all of these half-truths, quarter-truths, or no-truths? As mentioned, the biggest reason offered for not telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth was the whole personal freedom thing. This included 52.4% of the parents who didn’t reveal that their children were infected with the SARS-CoV-2, 36.5% of those who didn’t properly isolate or quarantine their children, 47.8% of those who broke quarantine/isolation rules, and 66% of those who lied that that their children had gotten vaccinated. Perhaps folks considered personal freedom to mean the freedom to say whatever the heck you want regardless of the truth.​
Of course, all of these numbers may not represent the true proportion of parents in the U.S. who have lied, fibbed, or half-truthed their way Covid-19-wise through the pandemic. After all, with so many people admitting on the survey that they have lied, it wouldn’t be too much of a stretch to assume that additional folks were lying that they didn’t lie when answering the survey questions. So, this study could have in truth underestimated the amount of covering up, prevaricating, misrepresentation, capping, fibbing, and lying that has gone on about Covid-19.​
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Individualism is the moral stance, political philosophy, ideology and social outlook that emphasizes the intrinsic worth of the individual. Individualists promote the realization of one's goals and desires, valuing independence and self-reliance, and advocating that the interests of the individual should gain precedence over the state or a social group, while opposing external interference upon one's own interests by society or institutions such as the government. Individualism is often defined in contrast to totalitarianism, collectivism and more corporate social forms.​

Individualism makes the individual its focus and so starts "with the fundamental premise that the human individual is of primary importance in the struggle for liberation". Anarchism, existentialism, liberalism and libertarianism are examples of movements that take the human individual as a central unit of analysis.​
results: "The needs of the ONE outweight the needs of the MANY".
................"We will do what we WANT not what is NEEDED."

Last edited:
Guggenheim Museum Bilbao...No mask...No Vaccination...Among others enjoying life...Get Busy Living...You wont get out of this life alive...;)

20230402_114026.jpg

Back