Pokemon

Akiko

Female
since I did not find a thread about pokemon I decided to make on. I mainly want to discuss the different pokemon games with you, but if you like the anime or simply just want to talk about the different pokemon themself or post fanart about them its totally fine and I won't stop you.

so I will start with 3 questions:

which is your favourite game in the series and why ?

when you play pokemon do you just play through the game and after beating it you are done with it or do you go full autism mode and capture and evolve them all ? or some approach in between ?

do you like to play other monster catcher that are not pokemon related ? if yes please name them here so we can all play them

this thread is meant as a hangout were all grandmasters can come together and discuss their love for pokemon in a friendly manner. so if it happens that you don't like pokemon don't post here because your opinion is invalid anyway

I love the Pokemon Crystal the most. For some reason, I think Johto just has the coolest designs and I love that you can go back to Kanto for extra gameplay. I feel like that finding all of them is super annoying in a regular game. I would only consider it if there was a Romhack that allowed all Pokemon to be caught. I definitely would recommend the liquid crystal Rom hack as I think you can catch the first 3 generations just by exploring the game.

Back