Volunteers needed

SecretPlayWife

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
I need some new subscribers to my expensive personal site who will get on a zoom with me about the site, what you like, what you want to see in it, and whether there's any glitches.

My husband posts my vids to my personal site hallpasszone.
Some guys have said they can't view all the videos. They can see most, but a few no. But most guys say they can view them all. I can't figure it out.

My husband apparently uses different software for different videos and I think some don't come out right. So I want you to Zoom with me for a half hour to show me what you see and tell me what device your using and whether it's gorgeous fullscreen or not. No sexting though, sorry. I just want a supportive fan and advisor or three.

As most of you b2w members know, I don't skype or zoom with anyone, so this is a limited and rare opportunity :)

Oh, I think we're up to 2700 pics or something, and over 125 vid clips. And there's more coming.

giphy.gif

I am wanting subscribers to my site. More than that, I want you to help me verify you can see all my videos.

Untitled-1.jpg

My husband says everyone can see 265 videos. I'm not so sure. Someone told me they need to be 264. I don't know who is right (not sure what they are actually).

I want you to subscribe, then we'll set up a zoom and I'll ask you to screen share so I can watch you look at the member section of my site.
Then I'll know!
And maybe my husband will be wrong. And that'll be fun ! Xoxo

Subscribe to HallpassZone

I want you to subscribe to hallpasszone.com and see all of the videos and pics of every one of my encounters. It's a single annual pass fee that ensures you don't have to deal with subscription cancelations. And it's incredibly erotic. Most especially, it's absolutely real. It's unstaged wife-cheating with lots of men, random strangers, bar pickups. With the over 100 videos with lots more to come, and over 2700 photos with lots more to come, it's the best erotic collection you see on the internet. You'll be cuming back again and again.

Subscribe now. Tonight. Go do it.

Back