Who's Your PICK for the 2024 NCAA Championship?

MacNfries

Male
Sweet & Cordial
Gold Member
From
NC, US
This might be the Tar Heels YEAR ... but maybe not, a lot of great teams are sharpening up. No doubt, however, I believe the champions will come from one of the 1st or 2nd tier teams this year. No surprises! Should be some very awesome games with the eight semi teams ... several decided in the final 30 seconds. Can't wait!

Tar Heels play the Blue Devils at their house on Saturday. I think the point spread is favoring the Dukies ... but it sure is fun watching the Tar Heels spoil the Blue Devil's party. Nothing like a "ONE & DONE" championship tournament ... bring your best game or go home!

Who will surprise us with an 'early 1st or 2nd round departure'? Kentucky? .... Kansas .... PURDUE!?

pic_UNCBasketballCourt-words-2.jpg

Last edited:
This might be the Tar Heels YEAR ... but maybe not, a lot of great teams are sharpening up. No doubt, however, I believe the champions will come from one of the 1st or 2nd tier teams this year. No surprises! Should be some very awesome games with the eight semi teams ... several decided in the final 30 seconds. Can't wait!

Tar Heels play the Blue Devils at their house on Saturday. I think the point spread is favoring the Dukies ... but it sure is fun watching the Tar Heels spoil the Blue Devil's party. Nothing like a "ONE & DONE" championship tournament ... bring your best game or go home!

Who will surprise us with an 'early 1st or 2nd round departure'? Kentucky? .... Kansas .... PURDUE!?

View attachment 6959928
Idk about any ACC teams making the big dance this year the heels are good but the big east is looking good ,would be surprised to see uconn or marquee there. Arizona still nice and Kansas is too ..I think Purdue is overrated..again would be a big shocker if they was a let down outside of the big ten championship.. personally I'm watching women basketball more because of the lady cards so that where I put my money on this year

I've been a Tar Heel fan since Charles Scott! Also one who doesn't believe Michael Jordan was the best ever...will pull for them but UConn worries me...

It won't be Wisconsin I know that. I'll pick Purdue. The Big 10 did it in football and plus they have a giant on their team

Back