The Yearbook

Story line: A mature Asian woman meets a young guy at a party and spends the night with him. In the morning, they learn they have some history.

It was late in the afternoon when Betsy drove into the Colony Estates complex. She took another quick glance at the invitation, then started scanning the house numbers on Granada Avenue for the party address. LaTryce, one of her co-workers, had invited her to her new niece’s christening party. It was mainly a family gathering but certain family friends were invited.

Betsy had no trouble finding the location as the house and yard were decorated with white and yellow crepe paper and balloons. She had to park well down the block, and as she walked up to the house, her friend saw her and came out to meet her with a hug and kiss.

“Betsy, you made it...welcome to my parents’ home. Let me introduce you to my family.”

LaTryce walked Betsy through the living room, and into the kitchen where her mom was preparing food for the barbecue.

“Mom, this is my best friend from work, Betsy, and Betsy, this is my Mom, Earline.”

Earline paused from her food prep, “Oh, so nice of you to come. This is a special, special day for us. You must be that Filipino girl LaTryce is always talking about.”

Betsy nodded, “Yes, actually Japanese-Filipina. My family is from Hawaii.”

Earline nodded, Yes, and you are as pretty as she said...LaTryce, you take Betsy around and introduce her to all the cousins and your sisters. Betsy, if you need anything while you're here, let us know. Mi casa es su casa, okay?”

Betsy nodded, “Thanks Earline. You have such a nice house. Do you need any help with the food?”

“Oh, so nice of you to offer...I think we got it. You just get yourself something to ******* and enjoy yourself...I love that pretty white dress and your shoes...very stylish. Watch out for some of these young guys...LaTryce, keep an eye on her.”

They all laughed, and Betsy replied, “Thanks for the warning...I’ll be careful.”

Betsy was wearing a short, white lace skater’s dress and white slide sandals and turned a lot of heads as she made the rounds meeting and greeting. There must’ve been 50 or 60 people at the party, a mixture of very old, very young, and everything in between, and most in attendance were African American.

The children were having fun with a piñata in a corner of the yard, supervised by a group of young guys. Betsy noticed one of the guys when he had to quickly duck to avoid a swinging stick in the hands of an aggressive 8 year-old.

“LaTryce, who is that guy, white t-shirt, jeans, almost got hit in the head just now?”

“Oh, that’s my sister’s *******, Carlos, or as we call him, Carlito. He’s going to community college...******* is Mexican...good looking kid, huh?”

“He is.” Betsy couldn’t take her eyes off him. He was strikingly handsome, appeared to be in his early 20s, average height with shoulder length, straight black hair kept in place with a red bandana, and he had a lean, muscular build with a lot of tattoos on his arms.

“So what’s with the ink? Is he in a gang?”

LaTryce shrugged, “Who knows…he got in trouble a few years ago and did some county time. He was in a stolen car with some friends and the cops found guns and dope in the car. He’s working full time at some box store and taking classes at the JC...wants to do heating and air conditioning.”

As if his ears were burning, Carlos glanced over at LaTryce and Betsy and smiled. Betsy looked familiar to him, but he couldn’t place her.

After dinner was served, LaTryce and her family cleaned up a bit while a disk jockey set up his music. Betsy saw that Carlos and one of his cousins was tasked with bartender duty and decided to try to get to know him. She made eye contact, then took a stool at the end of the makeshift bar.

Carlos came right over, “Hello, what can I get for you, pretty lady?”

“Hi Carlos, can you get me a margarita?”

“Coming right up...how’d you know my name?”

“Your auntie told me...we work together, and she invited me.”

Carlos laughed, “Well, I’m so glad she did...one margarita coming up.”

For the next couple of hours, Betsy sat at the bar, nursing margaritas and making small talk with Carlos and the other bartender. When a The DJ put Marvin Gaye’s “Sexual Healing” on, Carlos asked her to dance.

They started out with discretion, continuing with their chat, but by the time the song ended, Betsy had drawn him in close. When “Unchained Melody” began to play, she pressed herself against him, and moaned when she felt his erection and hand on her ass. As the song ended she whispered, “Can we get outta here?”

Carlos nodded, “Yeah, say your thank yous and good nights and meet me at the Circle K on the corner. I got an apartment nearby...we can go there. Give me about ten minutes so it doesn’t look too obvious.”

Betsy found La Tryce to say, “Good night,” and all, and, as she walked her out, she commented on Betsy and Carlos dancing together, “You know people noticed you two. His mom was giving you a major stink eye...she thought you were one of the young girls from the block, and she was surprised when I told her your real age. She thinks she knows you from somewhere. I’m definitely gonna hear about it.”

Betsy tried to shrug it off, “I know...but you know how these young guys are...all hormones and testosterone.”

LaTryce wasn’t going to let Betsy off the hook so easily, “Well, you seemed to enjoy it when he grabbed your ass.”

Betsy giggled at that, “Good night Mom...thanks again for everything,” As she was walking out, she turned and asked, “You saw that?”

“Yeah I did, and so did his mom...she’s kinda pissed.”

Betsy arrived at the Circle K and waited for 10, then 15 minutes, and Carlos finally showed up, apologetic.

“Sorry, I had kind of a hard time getting away. My mom saw us dancing and gave me the third degree about embarrassing her.

Betsy shook her head…”Yeah, I guess we got noticed. LaTryce picked up on it too and said something to me. So where are we going?”

“I live at the Quiet Creek Apartments...about three miles from here. Can you follow me?”

Betsy nodded, “Near the college, I know where that is...yeah, I’ll follow you.”

Betsy knew all about the Quiet Creek...there was nothing quiet about it. It was always in the news for ******* busts, shootings, fights, and loud parties. As she and Carlos drove into the parking area, she saw several men hanging out, drinking, and there was a strong odor of burning marijuana in the air.

As they walked to the apartment, Carlos commented, “Pretty quiet tonight for a Saturday; that means the cops may have been by a couple times to cool ******* down.”

They went up a flight of stairs and Carlos unlocked the door to 142B, entered and flipped on the lights. Betsy removed her sandals when she entered. The apartment was a studio, small, but nice and tidy with a kitchenette and breakfast bar, half size refrigerator, and a bathroom. There were a couple of what appeared to be built in bookcases on the far wall and some wood paneling, and a small sofa and coffee table were on the opposite side of the room. A small TV set sat on a coffee table by the sofa.

Betsy took it all in and smiled, “This is nice, but where do you sleep?”

Carlos walked over to the bookcases, reached to the top of the wood paneling, and said, “Behold, instant bed,” as he pulled down a twin size Murphy bed.”

Betsy laughed, “Oh, that is so cool...never saw one like that except in the movies when people get folded up in them. Can I use your bathroom?”

Carlos nodded, “Of course...right over there; let me get you a fresh towel.”

Betsy sat down on the toilet and urinated. When she finished she wetted a washcloth and wiped her genitals. It had been 3 weeks since her last waxing, and her pubic hair had grown back out just far enough to give her pussy a shadow. As she was checking herself out in the mirror, she cursed, “Fuck...shoulda done someting about that. He’s gonna think I’m trashy.”

When she returned to the living room, she saw that Carlos was seated on the sofa and had placed a bottle of tequila and a couple of shot glasses on the coffee table.

Betsy grabbed the bottle, took a couple of quick gulps, “Thanks, I needed that,” then straddled his left leg, wrapped her arms around his neck and shoulders, and they kissed...she was grinding her cunt and clitoris on Carlos’s thigh while he fumbled with the zipper on her dress.

With the dress off, Carlos paused and stood, “Gonna get the bed ready for us.”

He put a clean sheet, extra pillow, and blanket on the bed and motioned for Betsy to join him. They were kneeling together, kissing on the mattress when Carlos unhooked her bra and tossed it on the floor, “Damn, look at those nice little titties...nipples are hard, tight, and ripe, gonna enjoy those.”

Betsy moaned from the tingle as he fondled her small breasts and sucked her nipples. She unbuckled his belt and unzipped and opened his trousers. He wasn’t wearing underwear, and his erection sprang out at her...he was big, much bigger than she expected as she grasped his shaft.

“You like that Betsy...like that big cock?”

“Oh yeah, I like...what you gonna do to me with that?”

“I’m gonna fuck you, fuck that Asian pussy gangsta style, but first you gotta work for it...show me how bad you want it. You like to dance and shake your ass for me?”

“Yeah, I’ll fucking dance for you, dance my ass off…”

Carlos got up and put on some rap, then layed back down on the bed while Betsy started to move. Her left hand was in her white lace panties while she played with her nipples. Her eyes were on his penis and testicles as she danced; he was at least eight inches and thick. Though he was light skinned for an Afro-Mexican, his cock and scrotal sack were dark, almost black, and he was uncircumcised. He was stroking his cock as he watched her, then gestured for her to take off her panties.

Betsy turned away from him, and teasingly pulled her panties down over her ass and then back up again a few times. When she finally removed them she hooked the waistband with her big toe, then shot her panties toward the bed. Carlos caught them and smiled as he gave a sniff test while Betsy continued to show off her heart shaped ass, patting herself and occasionally parting her cheeks.

Now Carlos was gesturing for her to turn around...he wanted to see that pussy, and Betsy obliged him, moving closer and thrusting her hips at him while some anonymous female rapped “Tight pussy, right pussy, fuck me all night pussy.”

Betsy thought to herself, “Oh yeah, that’s right, black man gonna fuck my pussy all night, all right.”

She was in his face now, aggressively offering her sex to him and shuddered when he ran his finger along her slit.

Carlos felt her wetness, “Nice, love that crew cut look, and those big pussy lips...show me your clit, girl.”

Betsy placed her left foot on the bed, next to Carlos’ pillow and pulled back on her thick labia and clitoral hood, exposing the dark, pink tip. Her clitoris was large for a petite woman, and she gasped and whimpered when Carlos toyed with it.

“Oh just look at you, so big and so sensitive...bet you want me to lick that for you...come closer.”

Betsy knelt down next to Carlos and felt his tongue and lips on her clit. When he began to finger fuck her, she collapsed onto the bed, pushed her cunt into his face, and took his cock in her mouth. Both lovers were grunting and thrusting as they used their mouths on each other’s sex.

Carlos had his tongue in her cunt, and his nose in her ass while Betsy grinded her clit on his jaw. She shuddered when she felt his finger on her anus, then gasped, “Ugggghh, oh God, fuck,” when he penetrated her.

Betsy quickly turned and straddled Carlos, positioning his penis at her wet orifice, she rocked back and took him all the way in with a downward thrust of her pelvis.

Betsy moaned as they kissed...she hadn’t had a cock like that in quite some time, and he was fucking her hard.

As they fucked, Carlos began whispering in her ear, Damn girl, you are tight...squeeze my cock with that pussy.” Betsy contracted her pelvic muscles as best she could, but he was big, and she was hardly able to grasp him the way he was fucking her.

Carlos kept up the the dirty talk, “Bitch, you like that? Like that black cock in that tight pussy?”

“Oh yeah...love the way it’s fucking me, I wanna pray to your cock...it’s my God...ooooh.”

Carlos went back to Betsy’s asshole with his finger, pressing it as her thrust into her, “You ever take a man in your ass girl? Have a big cock fill your ass with cum?”

“Yeah...you can have my ass if you want it, but first cum inside my pussy...put a baby in me mom fucker.”

Carlos flipped Betsy onto her back and began to pound her mercilessly. She wrapped her legs tightly around his muscular waist and locked her feet while clawing at the sheets. She was on the verge of an orgasm when she felt his finger in her ass. That pushed her over the top, and she convulsed and cried out as her climax swept over her body.

The two lovers maintained their embrace and dozed off in each other’s arms. Betsy was sound asleep when she felt Carlos’ cock rubbing along her anal cleft...he wanted more, and, still in dream land, she obliged, raising her leg as he entered her from behind. He fondled her breast while they fucked, and it wasn’t long before she felt his hot sperm spurt against her cervix. His cock was still inside her when she fell back asleep.

Betsy awoke when the morning sun began to stream through the window. She felt slightly hung over and could hear Carlos in the shower.

She smiled, thinking, “I really needed that...damn, that was a good fuck.”

She wrapped herself in the bed sheet and got up, noticing the bookcase and several pictures. They were of Carlos, mostly family stuff, and a high school graduation portrait. Then she saw it, a yearbook from Woodrow Wilson High School.

“I’ll be Goddamned, we have this book.”

She took it from the shelf and paged through to the senior pictures, finding her *******, Robert’s, entry. Obviously Carlos was a student at the high school and she began wondering, “Could they have known each other?”

As she paged through the book, Carlos came out of the shower.

Oh, I see you found my freshman yearbook...don’t know why I keep that stupid thing.”

Betsy looked up, “Show me your picture...I bet you were really cute.”

Carlos laughed, “Guys aren’t cute, they’re handsome and macho.”

He took the book and flipped the pages to the swim team, and pointing to a skinny kid in the first row he said, “That’s me...only picture of me in that book. I was sick when they took the freshman homeroom pictures.”

Betsy looked at the photograph, it was of the freshman and junior varsity boys’ swim team. Carlos was one of the smallest ******* on the team, and he had changed quite a bit, but what was on her mind was not the image of Carlos standing in the front row in his speedo, it was her ******* Robert, who was a senior, standing with the varsity. There was a second photograph of him, diving into the pool at the start of a race. She remembered that like it was yesterday...the picture had appeared in the newspaper, and she bought a print from the photographer. She never missed a swim meet or water polo game when her ******* was competing.

“So you were on the swim team?”

Carlos nodded, “Yeah, all four years. I could hardly swim when the coach approached me about trying out, and by the end of the season, I was actually winning some races. By senior year, I was conference champ in the butterfly.”

Betsy smiled, thinking, “Robert did the butterfly too, and he was also a conference champion.”

She then pointed to the picture of the coach, Pat Smith, recalling a brief affair she had with her *******’s coach, “Did you like Coach Smith?”

“Yeah, I really did...too bad what happened with him.”

Betsy raised an eyebrow, “What happened to Coach Smith?”

“They fired him...he got involved with one of the girls on the team my senior year. The only reason he didn’t go to jail is because she refused to testify against him.”

Betsy shook her head, “Too bad...I really liked him,” she smiled recalling the night he drove her to his favorite lovers lane at the train tracks and fucked her on the hood of his Corvette as the midnight train passed by.

Without giving it much thought, Betsy pointed to her *******’s picture, “Did you know this kid?”

Carlos nodded, “Oh yeah sure did. He was our team captain...showed me how to do a lot in the water. He was a good guy, unlike some of the other seniors.”

Betsy smiled and took a deep breath, “Carlos, that’s my *******...I’m Bobby Marion’s mom.”

Carlos took the book from Betsy and looked, first at her, then at the book, then back at her…”Yeah, I remember you. You were at all the meets. When I first saw you, I thought you were his girlfriend.”

Betsy laughed, “No, not girlfriend, mom...I was pretty young when he was born.”

Carlos had a look of incredulity on his face, “I gotta tell you, us ******* used to talk about you. I still remember you would wear those white shorts and different spaghetti tops...always in the sun with your shoes off, so sexy.”

Betsy shook her head and nodded, “Good Lord...So you talked about me? Tell me about that.”

“Well, you know how guys are. I remember one time watching you talking to coach, and we were wondering if you two were fucking...he was always after the pretty teachers. Anyway, we used to speculate about you two...I know he was probably interested. My mom even picked up on it.”

Betsy laughed, then lied, “No, I was not involved with your coach. I was happily married at the time.”

Carlos didn’t seemed convinced, “Okay, whatever you say.” He then turned the pages to the freshman basketball team and pointed to a picture of a tall, thin balck kid.

“See this kid? That’s my cousin Cedric. Your ******* Bobby was about to kick his ass once when someone ratted him out for saying something crude about you.”

Betsy smiled, “Well, that’s not very nice...what did he say?”

“Oh, just the usual guy talk...something about you sucking his dick. Anyway, Bobby had him by the neck...scared the ******* outta him.”

Carlos paused for a moment, “Damn, I just spent the night with Bobby Marion’s mom...she sucked my cock and fucked me, and it was great.”

Betsy agreed, “Yes, it was fabulous...you made me cum so hard. You gotta great cock, but I’m not sure I can see you again.”

Carlos shook his head, “No, I will be discreet...you can trust me. I wanna see you again...wanna fuck that tight pussy, lick that big clit, wanna give you a bath with my tongue...you know loved what we did...and we gotta do more, don’t let it end.”

Betsy got up, and still naked, she went over to the breakfast bar, and bent over, giving Carlos one final glimpse of her ass and pussy. Taking a pen out of her purse, she wrote her telephone number on a napkin, “Okay, here’s my number...call me. I guess I do want to see you again…”

With that, she put her dress on, stuffed her bra and panties in her purse, and was out the door. As she drove home she smiled and thought to herself, “Gonna have to get back to using my butt plugs...this young guy wants my ass.”

This is a sequel...Be sure to read The Yearbook, Part 1

Carlos Higbee glanced down at his cellphone and smiled. It was Betsy, and he knew she was horny...again.

“Hello Betsy Marion, this is your lover speaking; how may I assist you?

“Carlito, are you busy tonight? Can you come over?”

Carlos frowned, “Betsy, I’m meeting my cousin at the End Zone...gonna watch the football game; maybe after the game?”

“Sure, sounds good...I forgot about Monday Night Football; after the game is fine...I gotta surprise for you.”

Carlos chuckled, “I love your surprises. Can you give me a hint? You are one kinky little MILF.”

Betsy feigned anger, “Hey, don’t call me a MILF...you know I don’t like that. And you’re just going to have to wait...but it’ll be worth the wait.”

“Okay, I can wait. Hey, if you’re not busy, why don’t you meet us at the bar. You can meet my cousin, and we’ll have some burgers and beer or pizza...whatever you feel hungry for.”

Betsy shook her head, “I’m tempted...not sure we should be seen together in public though. This whole thing with us is kinda weird.”

“Oh, I don’t think you have anything to worry about. Your ******* lives in another state now, and the End Zone is mostly a Black bar. None of his old posse is likely to show up there. Come join us...we’ll have some good fun.”

“Okay, I’ll see you there. I’ll come after the game starts...don’t want to have to sit and wait for you, if you know what I mean.”

Carlos laughed, “I get it...you’d definitely have your hands with niggas hitting on you. We’ll get there early…get a good table.”

“Okay, see you then.”

After ringing off with Betsy, Carlos called his cousin, Cedric.

“Hey Ced, you still on for football tonight?”

“Yeah, I’m down. You picking me up?”

“No Ced...might have something going down with a lady. She’ll be joining us at the End Zone.”

“Cool...anyone I know?”

“You know who she is...her name is Betsy, Betsy Marion.”

Cedric shook his head as he answered, “No man...don’t know no Betsy Marion.”

Do you remember Bobby Marion from high school? The guy who had you by the neck after you were talking ******* about what you’d like to do to his mom in bed?”

Cedric laughed, “Oh *******...that asshole was gonna fuck me up good. But his Momma was a fine looking piece of ass, and believe it or not, she was giving me the eye that day. So who is Betsy? His sister?”

“No Ced. Betsy is his mom. Me and her hooked up at a party at my mom’s house. She works with our cousin, LaTryce.”

“No ******* Dog? You fucking her?”

“Oh hell yeah. That is one horny little bitch...took her home with me after the party, and we fucked all night long. In the morning she found my high school yearbook, and she told me she was Bobby’s mom.”

“God Damn Dog...she still fine looking? I remember how she used to sit in that lawn chair with those tight little shorts, barefeet,...never wore a bra, like to show those little titties. My mom hated her. So how was she...good fuck?”

“Yeah Ced...she hasn’t changed much...got that Asian thing going for her, looks like she could still pass for a high school girl...and she definitely knows how to use that pussy.”

Cedric laughed, “Maybe she’s the one who gave coach the idea about chasing jail bait. You know she was fucking coach.”

“I asked her about that, and she denied it, but she did seem more than just a little upset when I told her about him getting fired and almost going to jail for fucking our teammate, Amy.”

“Oh, coach was hit’n that pussy...everyone noticed how she would give him those ‘Fuck me eyes.’”

“Well, maybe she was, and maybe she wasn’t. Do me a favor, and don’t mention anything about that stupid coach. I heard he’s like some assistant manager at a used car lot. I’m getting there early tonight, and she’s meeting us. See ya in a few.”

The bar was still pretty when Carlos got to the End Zone about 45 minutes early, and shortly after arriving, he was joined by Cedric. They got a choice location near the main TV screen. As game time approached, the bar quickly filled up with the usual rowdy football crowd. It was midway through the first quarter when Betsy appeared.

Cedric nudged Carlos, “Look dog...she’s here.”

Betsy was standing by the door, scanning the crowd. She was wearing a short, forest green cocktail dress, black stockings, and had a sheer capelet shawl over her shoulders. Carlos got her attention with a wave and got up to get her.

As they returned to the booth, Carlos made the introduction, “Betsy, this is my cousin Cedric...Cedric, Betsy.”

Betsy nodded and extended her hand, turning it into a fist bump at the last second, “Hi Cedric, pleased to meet you.”

Betsy sat between the guys, and when she was situated, she leaned over toward Carlos and whispered, “Carlito, is Cedric the cousin you were telling me about? The one my ******* choked for talking ******* about me?”

Carlos smiled, “Yeah, same cousin...when I told him you were meeting us, he remembered the incident with your *******. We were laughing about it, but maybe don’t mention it; at least not right away.”

Betsy laughed, “Sure Carlito...anything you say.”

Then she turned to Cedric, “Cedric, I heard my ******* was going to beat you up for saying crude ******* about me. Allow me to offer a belated apology, I understand, and I’m kinda flattered...know how it is with you young guys.”

They all cracked up with that unexpectedly coming out of the bag, and Carlos said, “Thanks Betsy, you listen well.”

Cedric was somewhat embarrassed and remarked, “No problem Betsy...I deserved it I guess. So how is Bobby?”

He’s doing good, working for a television sports news station in Chicago. Want me to tell him I ran into you guys?”

Carlos and Cedric laughed, and Cedric replied, “Nah, might let that slide.”

Table service was almost non-existent, so Cedric got up to get the ******* order. When he was out of earshot, Betsy turned to Carlos, “Does Cedric know about us?”

Carlos shrugged, “Yeah, I told him we were involved. Hope that’s cool.”

“Yeah, I guess. Gosh, he still looks so young and skinny, like a cute little high school kid.”

Carlos nodded, “Yeah, he’s only 5’4”.... never grew much after freshman year...stopped swimming and switched to basketball...he did well. He was very quick and developed a great outside shot. They were league champs our junior and senior year. He even played at city college for two years, but went to barber college instead of a four year school...has his own shop now and is doing well...except for his divorce.”

“Tell me about it. Divorce is no fun.”

Cedric returned with the ******* and placed a huge margarita in front of Betsy.
She was wide eyed.

“Holy *******...you could raise tropical fish in that glass. What do I owe you?”

Cedric shook his head, “No, peace offering for past bad mouth...my treat.”

They settled in to watch the game, but Betsy was not much interested. She spent much of the evening talking to Cedric about his divorce, giving advice where she could, and a sympathetic ear when she couldn’t.

Carlos didn’t participate much in the conversation, but listened quietly and watched intently. Betsy was showing a lot of interest in Cedric, and who could blame her. He still had the boyish good looks in addition to being muscular, and well groomed. His thin fu manchu mustache gave him a dangerous gangster look. While he didn’t lay a hand on her, she was all over him with the flirting, hand on his forearm, the occasional squeeze.

At half time Betsy excused herself and left for the ladies room. When she was out of ear shot, Carlos turned to Cedric.

“I think she’s got the hots for you dog...she got that ‘Fuck Me black man,’ act goin hard. She’s into you.”

Cedric shrugged, “Damn, she is hot. It’s like I’m back on that pool deck, checking her out, but now up close enough to touch, smell, taste, hear her breathe. Damn she lights me up.”

“It’s no act Ced...that woman is a fuck machine. Let’s see if we can get one more ******* in her and then get the fuck outta here...go over to my place. You know, party time.”

When Betsy got back to the table, there was another margarita on the table.

“Oh no, I’ve already had too much to *******...one more and I might start dancing and *******.”

Carlos laughed, “This one was on the bartender...maybe you dancing was what he had in mind. You know they have wet t-shirt contests here from time to time.”

Betsy laughed, “Yeah, just picture me shakin my “MILF ass,” as you call it, up there with all the 20 something hotties.”

Cedric was reassuring, “No, I think you’d do just fine. A lotta those women who enter should just keep their bras and clothes on.”

Betsy was about halfway through her ******* and getting even more hands on flirtatious with Cedric when Carlos interrupted, “Hey, why don’t we get outta here...go to my place…”

Betsy was in agreement, “Yeah, fuck this game; let’s split.”

Betsy downed her ******* and when she got up to leave, she was unsteady. As they walked to their cars, Carlos suggested they leave her car and Cedric’s at the bar and let him drive them all, but Betsy was adamant about driving. Careful to avoid the police and DUI check points Cedric and Betsy were both seriously under the influence.

When they got to Carlos’s place, Cedric took Betsy’s hand and helped her out of the car, and they followed Carlos up the stairs to his second floor apartment. As soon as they got inside, Betsy excused herself for the bathroom, and Carlos pulled Cedric aside.

“She’s horny as hell...we’re gonna party with this MILF.”

Cedric squinted, “You sure? I mean you’re down for sharing?”

“More like she’s down for sharing...little bitch is like a she cat in heat; I know her, let me handle this.”

About the time Betsy came out of the bathroom, Carlos teed up a rap song with a good beat, and Betsy responded by raising her eyebrows as the lyrics began with,

“What you gon' do with all that junk
All that junk inside your trunk?

I'ma get-get-get-get you *******
Get you love ******* off my hump…”

“So you guys think you're gonna get me dancin and strippin with this *******?”

Cedric and Carlos exchanged glances and nodded in unison, Cedric replied with a sheepish, guilt laden, “Well, yeah I guess…”

No sooner were the words out of his mouth when Betsy smiled knowingly, kicked off her shoes and started moving to the song. Her dress came off when the female artist started rapping about her ass, and she left nothing to the imagination. She was wearing a micro thong and a sheer black lace bra which did little to conceal her dark brown and very erect nipples.

She moved close to where the guys were sitting and turned away from them while shaking it, “You like my ass? Like my little brown ass?”

Cedric couldn’t find the words, but not Carlos, “Yeah, we like that ass...not so little though; that's a black girl’s ass...we wanna smack that ass”

Betsy bent over in front of him, “Oooo, I like that, slap my ass, slap it like you own it.”

Betsy squealed as Carlos delivered a gentle tap that was more of a lingering grope.

“Oh no baby, that’s not how you own me.” She moved in front of Cedric, cocked her hips, and presented herself, “Show me what you got Ced.”

Cedric leaned forward. In the dim light he could make out the outline of her anus; the thong did little to cover it. He delivered a firm slap that brought out a sharp shriek, “Yeah, better, but I’m not your baby sister...I wanna scream...make me scream, make me scream.”

Betsy continued to dance as the song began to replay on a loop. She was facing the guys now, playing with her breasts and genitals, “You like that, huh?” She moved toward Cedric and turned, “Unhook me.”

With a flick of his fingers, Betsy’s bra was loosened and then fell to the floor; her nipples were rock hard and jutted out from her small breasts like chocolate strawberries. She straddled Cedric’s thigh, and offered her left nipple, “Taste this baby...tell me if you like it.”

She moaned as Cedric held her nipple between his teeth and moved his tongue in a circular motion around it, “Bite me baby, bite it.”

Cedric delivered a series of sharp little nips to her nipple, “Ahhhh, fuck yeah, yeah that’s what I need. What’s that I’m feeling between your legs?”

Cedric was fully erect, and as Betsy got up off him, she placed her hand in his crotch, “Hold those dirty thoughts; I’ll be back.”

She moved over to Carlos and thrust her hips forward, “Do the honors lover.”

Carlos slid her thong down over her hips revealing her freshly waxed pussy, totally bald with her thick, swollen labia looking hungry for a fuck, and steadied her as she slipped her feet out and jumped into his lap, grinding her pussy hard on him, “Like your surprise Carlos? Like my hairless pussy? Just for you Carlos; just for you. Grab my ass Carlos, tell me what you gonna do to me.”

Carlos placed his hands on her hips and moved his fingers to her newly hairless sex. She was wet, and moaned as he slipped a finger inside of her.

“Thank you Betsy...thank you for my surprise...love that smooth little girl pussy. I’m gonna fuck you, then Cedric gonna fuck you...we gonna fuck you all night long; fuck that pussy and that ass.”

Betsy stood up and moved to the bed, “Don’t talk about it, do it.”

She was kneeling on the bed, moving with the music when Carlos got undressed and stood before her. He was fully erect when she took his penis and testicals in her hands and began to lick him, “Ooo, I love that big, fat cock, love what you’re going to do to me with that thing Baby.”

Carlos didn’t answer right away, he was looking at his cousin who had also moved to the opposite side of the bed and had stripped down to his underwear.

Betsy stopped playing with Carlos and turned her attention to Cedric. She crept over to him on her hands and knees, wiggling her ass at Carlos as she did so, and ran her hand down Cedric’s chest and stomach before hooking her fingers in the waistband of his underwear, “Need help with these?”

Betsy pulled down his underwear, and his cock dropped free, still flaccid, a thick foreskin covering the bulbous head, and she let out a shriek in response, “Holy fuck, is that real? Is that all you?”

Cedric smiled, and began to stroke his cock. He, like Carlos, was uncircumcised and his penis was way out of proportion to his small stature.

Cedric smiled and placed his cock in her small hand, “Yeah girl, that’s all me...big black python dick, just for you Baby.”

Cedric was not a big man, but his uncircumcised cock was long, at least 9 inches, and thick, much thicker than anything Betsy had ever seen. She took it in her hands, mumbled something about loving it, and she pushed back the foreskin, opened her mouth, and took it in. She was on all fours now, and as Cedric held her head, enjoying her mouth on his penis, Carlos moved behind her and placed his hands on her hips and glans on her wet vaginal orifice and rubbed it up and down. In anticipation of being penetrated, Betsy cocked her hips, fully exposing her sex and a moan, muffled by Cedric’s big cock, escaped from her mouth…”Uhhhhhhhh,” as Carlos penetrated her.

While Carlos fucked her slowly and deliberately from behind, Cedric was transfixed by Betsy’s mouth action on his cock. While she could not come close to taking him all in, she used her hands and mouth like she was born to it, flicking her tongue at his exposed male g-spot while she stroked his cock and gently massaged his testicals. She could sense he was on the verge of ejaculating, and paused momentarily in an effort to keep him going, then turned her head to the side and slid her open mouth up and down on his cock while she massaged his balls.

At the same time, Betsy was slap-popping her ass back to meet every one of Carlos’s long thrusts. She had been “spit roasted” before, but never by cocksmen as skilled as these two. She let out a low audible moan when she felt him coat her anus with saliva and massage it with his thumb.

As if it were pre-arranged, Cedric nodded to Carlos, “Can I get some of that hot pussy?”

“Yeah Dog...got our girl all ready for you; let’s switch.”

Carlos pulled out and grasped Betsy’s hips, guiding her as she turned around then gently took her head in his hands, “Here you go beautiful, lick your pussy off my big dick.”

She was all over Carlos, rubbing his fat cock all over her face before taking him in her mouth. Cedric briefly paused to watch then saw she was presenting herself to him. Her ass was cocked invitingly with her toes curled and knees spread wide. He thought he saw her wet asshole winking at him, like a little brown eye, feeling her sexual heat as he slid his penis all the way into her freshly fucked pussy. With his free hand, he found her clitoris and began to lightly flick it with his index finger.

While Betsy sucked Carlos’s cock, she found Cedric’s scrotal sack with her left hand...she loved playing with balls, and he had some big ones...amazing that a small guy like him could be packing seriously big junk...they were the size of hen’s eggs.

After a few minutes of fucking, Cedric had reached his limit, his ejaculation, which had been delayed a couple times by Betsy lightening up, erupted and pulsed, one, two, three, four strong, pulsing ejaculations sent his hot, thick sperm point blank against her cervix. He stayed hard and inside of her as she continued to suck Carlos’s cock, and after a couple minutes he began to fuck her again.

Carlos didn’t last much longer...Cedric watched as his cousin came and Betsy began to ******* on his cock and cum.

Carlos stroked Betsy’s hair a couple times then left for the bathroom, and when Cedric had her all to himself, he put her on her back and mounted her missionary style, “Wrap those sexy legs around me girl and hold me tight...gonna take you to heaven now.”

Betsy locked her feet and ankles around Cedric’s slim waste, and wrapped her arms around his muscular shoulders, meeting every thrust with one of her own. She was going to show this guy how to fuck. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Carlos standing near, watching them while he stroked his cock. He was hard again too.

“That’s it baby...make me cum, make me cum. She pulled him in tighter with her feet and legs, feeling his balls impacting on her ass with every stroke, and began to bang her wet pussy against Cedric’s cock. It was like her ass was on a quest of its own. As her orgasm hit, she let out a scream and began to kick and claw the sheets, “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck.”

They laid in each others’ arms for just a moment before Carlos interrupted their bliss, “Take a rest Cedric...I want some of that.”

Carlos replaced Cedric on top of Betsy and slid his cock inside of her sperm wetted pussy. She responded with a long, “Mmmmm, loving it, loving you...fuck me good, fuck me hard.” And so it continued into the early morning hours. Carlos fucked her, then Cedric fucked her, then Carlos again. At some point, the three lovers fell asleep, and Betsy awoke as day began to break.

She climbed over Cedric’s naked body and made her way to the bathroom. After using the toilet, she squatted in the bathtub and washed herself. Reflecting on what transpired, that night was easily the most memorable in terms of sex. It was not her first threesome, she had more than just a few, but not with guys like these.

She thought to herself, “Now I know what it’s like to really get my brains fucked out.” Little did she know there was more to come...a lot more.

As she sat there, she touched herself. She was swollen and a little sore. When she returned to the bed, in the dim morning light, she got a look at Carlos as he stirred, rolled onto his back, and stretched. He was hard again, that big cock, curving up like a large, ripe banana, silhouetted by the bay window, and she knew what that meant.

Betsy climbed back into bed, laying between to guys, and snuggled up against Carlos. He responded by turning toward her backside,slipping an arm under her neck, and fondling her breast with his other hand. After a moment, he placed his penis between the cheeks of her ass, he whispered, “Can I put it in your ass, baby? Can I fuck your ass?”

Carlos was already penetrating her pussy when Betsy replied, “Please, no Carlos...just fuck me I can’t…ahhh, ahhh.” Carlos had lubricated his thumb with saliva and was pushing it into her anus before Betsy could fully respond. He could feel the tightness of her anal sphincter muscles as she wiggled and whimpered in protest.

“C’mon Betsy, you know you want this...want my big black cock in that tight little ass.”

“Okay, okay…you can have my ass; just go slow.”

Carlos took a tube of KY Jelly from his night stand, and coated his thumb with a liberal amount the clear lubricant. He then put it back in Betsy’s ass, “Relax babe, relax as much as you can. Try to push me out when I push in.”

Carlos thumb fucked Betsy’s asshole for a brief moment then lubricated his penis and placed his glans against her, applying pressure gradually until he gained entry. Then he held Betsy’s hips firmly, and she whimpered softly as he slowly pushed himself in...maybe a half inch at a time with each slow, deliberate thrust.

Betsy was facing Cedric who began to stir, shaking off the sleep and gradually becoming aware that Carlos was fucking her again.

He turned to face Betsy, whose eyes were closed and mouth opened slightly, an occasional moan escaping from her lips. Carlos’s left hand was on her breast as he fucked her from behind.

Cedric stroked her hip and ran his hand down her thigh, placing a light kiss on her lips. Betsy responded by opening her eyes, “He’s fucking my ass Cedric...oh he’s so big...fuck, oh fuck...he’s in my ass.”

Cedric kissed Betsy again and put his hand between her legs. Carlos smiled and pulled her left ankle back, opening her for his friend, “Put it in her Ced, fuck that pussy.”

Keeping his right arm around Betsy’s neck and shoulders, and his left hand inside her thigh, Carlos rolled to his left and onto his back. Betsy was fully exposed now, with her legs spread wide with his cock still seated deep in her ass.

Cedric, seeing what Carlos had in mind, smiled and got on top of them both. Betsy let out a loud “Uhhhh,” as Cedric, with a degree of difficulty, slid his cock into her well fucked pussy. He could feel Carlos’s cock in her ass against his own as they coordinated their thrusts...Cedric in, Carlos out, Cedric out, Carlos in.

The men went to their sides, sandwiching Betsy between them with her legs wrapped tightly around Cedric’s waist, and by now she was into it. She moaned and babbled incoherently as they fucked her in her first double penetration, and onset of her orgasm was intense, punctuated with soft moans and the occasional harsh shriek or scream.

Carlos was the first to come inside her, pumping a load of hot sperm deep in her ass. He softened up quick after his ejaculation, and his cock slipped out of her. Missing the friction of his partners cock against his own, Cedric rolled Betsy to her back and began to fuck her hard at a furious pace. As he clutched her ass, he felt her gaped anus, Carlos had loosened her up pretty good, but he had not come close to wearing her out. She was still kicking her feet, and fucking like that fine ass was on fire. As another intense orgasm enveloped her, Cedric began to ejaculate, then collapsed on top of her.

The three lovers were finally spent, totally exhausted, but for Betsy, it was 6:45 am, on a Tuesday, and that meant staff meetings. As a newly promoted management analyst, she was not about to call in sick on a Tuesday, so she found one of Carlos’s bathrobes and hurried down to her car for her make up bag and work clothes.

She got back to the apartment, grabbed a quick shower, and was on her way out the door when Carlos rolled out of bed, “Don’t tell me you’re going into work today after all that last night?”

Betsy laughed, “Yeah, I’m working today...gotta full plate to deal with. You think you two “*******” can keep a hot chick like me in bed all day just cause you guys got big dicks? Dream on.”

Carlos smiled and gave Betsy a hug and kiss, “Last night was a once in a lifetime experience. When can we see you again?”

Betsy shrugged, “I’ll call you. You know I’m seeing a guy at work...might be serious, long term stuff, so this could get awkward.”

Carlos nodded in agreement, “I’m certainly not gonna cause you any problems Betsy. I have a girlfriend too, but let’s keep this going. Last night was real special...see us again, and we’ll teach you some tricks you can use on this new man in your life.”

Betsy giggled, “Yeah, it sure was. Now I can say I was DPd...or maybe I’ll just keep that to myself. That was an experience.”

Over on the bed, Cedric stirred, started to sit up, then crashed back and seemingly went back to sleep. Carlos and Betsy both laughed, “See what you did to my cousin...poor little guy. He’ll sleep till noon.”

Betsy smiled, reached into her clothing bag and retrieved last night’s panties, “Here, give him these, and thank him for me.” With that she was out the door, and on her way to the office. At the intersection, she paused, glanced back at the apartment building, and smiled. She was turning 40 in a couple days, and her current boyfriend, a senior accountant at her firm, had promised her a birthday date to remember. She shook her head, “If he only knew...if he only knew.”

Back